Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
rah on Understanding The Missing… Robertv on Understanding Ice-Free Robertv on Understanding Ice-Free isbobc on A Special Thanks David on New York Times Says That Alask… mwhite on New York Times Says That Alask… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Ben Vorlich on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca…
Daily Archives: December 9, 2012
Reporters who write articles like this should have the opportunity to spend the winter in Siberia. Arctic Sea ice retreats to record minimum as UN climate talks stall Experts warn of self-perpetuating momentum of warming amid anger over stalled talks … Continue reading
The Earth has not warmed for 16 years The US has not warmed Antarctica has not warmed The tropics have cooled http://www.remss.com/data/msu/monthly_time_series/RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt
Bob Berwyn thinks he can see a trend in one data point. Report: Ski industry sees $1 billion in global warming losses Posted on December 6, 2012 by Bob Berwyn SUMMIT COUNTY — A new report on the economic costs of global … Continue reading
Temperatures in Fairbanks, Alaska have risen above the normal low temperature for the first time this month! With an average temperature of -31C in December, the global warming canary in the coal mine presents a clear warning to all of … Continue reading
The New York Times sees themselves defenders of big science. Last month’s “weather event” should have taught us that. Whether in 50 or 100 or 200 years, there’s a good chance that New York City will sink beneath the sea. Is This … Continue reading
DOHA, Nov 27 (Reuters) – Permafrost lands across Siberia and Alaska that contain vast stores of carbon are beginning to thaw, bringing with it the threat of a big increase in global warming by 2100, a U.N. report said on … Continue reading