Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: December 10, 2012
Doha failed to come up with an incredibly expensive non-solution to an imaginary non-problem, and therefor would be considered by any sane person to be a success.
Lake Powell, the 25 million acre-foot reservoir formed by Glen Canyon Dam in 1968, is now less than half full. It’s not a philosophical question about the reservoir being half empty or half full. It didn’t fill up last year. … Continue reading
There is very good reason why children are not taught critical thinking skills. In order to propagate lies like catastrophic global warming, it is essential that members of the public have no confidence in their ability to think critically. If the sheep … Continue reading
The Alaska canary in the coal mine is frozen solid. “Seven of the last 10 years have produced above-average freezing in the waters west of Alaska, Cole said. Last year, seasonal sea-ice cover and thickness in the Bering Sea were … Continue reading
During the first six months of 1991 (prior to the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo) global temperature anomalies averaged 0.17C. During the same period in 2012, the anomaly averaged 0.13C. RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt There is no warming going on, yet climate scientists tell … Continue reading
22-year-old report accurately predicted global warming A scientific report from 1990 predicted that global warming would happen 20 years down the road, and the quantitative projections are eerily equal to current data. 22-year-old report accurately predicted global warming | MNN … Continue reading
According to Scientific American, The EPA, and NASA – global warming is destroying Alaska. Alaskans would feel much happier and more fulfilled if they did not use fossil fuels – or at least paid a lot more for them. Barrow … Continue reading