Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! Ian Billing on A New Moron Of The Day! El Duderino on He Is So Open Minded That He R… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Crashex on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End…
Daily Archives: December 12, 2012
Twitter / billmckibben: Drought worsening in every … McKitten cures the drought! Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie h/t to Marc Morano
As the World Warms, the Future of Skiing Looks Bleak By 2050, Sierra Nevada winter snowpack may have decreased by as much as 70 percent from average levels of today; in the Rockies, the elevation of full winter snow cover … Continue reading
The reason why Arctic sea ice summer minimums have been low recently is because there is a lot less thick multi-year ice than there was 20 years ago. Experts say that this confirms global warming, but it has little to … Continue reading
A few years ago the alarmist story went like this : Greenland was warmer during the 1940s, but the current warming is on the Alaska/Siberia side as well. Now that Alaska is cooling and experiencing record sea ice, the part of … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: And all it took was Sandy–80% … The “consensus” says Sandy had nothing to do with global warming, but McKibben has never been interested in science anyway.
U.S. Historical Climatology Network
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie