Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
Brian D on Cryosphere Makes Climate Scien… philjourdan on From The Global Cooling D… Brian D on Cryosphere Makes Climate Scien… gettimothy on US Government Agencies Just Ca… geran on From The Global Cooling D… Gamecock on President Obama’s Young… Crowbar of Daintree… on Prove Me Wrong! Skynet on US Government Agencies Just Ca… Brian D on From The Global Cooling D… Ernest Bush on US Government Agencies Just Ca…
Daily Archives: December 12, 2012
Twitter / billmckibben: Drought worsening in every … McKitten cures the drought! Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie h/t to Marc Morano
As the World Warms, the Future of Skiing Looks Bleak By 2050, Sierra Nevada winter snowpack may have decreased by as much as 70 percent from average levels of today; in the Rockies, the elevation of full winter snow cover … Continue reading
The reason why Arctic sea ice summer minimums have been low recently is because there is a lot less thick multi-year ice than there was 20 years ago. Experts say that this confirms global warming, but it has little to … Continue reading
A few years ago the alarmist story went like this : Greenland was warmer during the 1940s, but the current warming is on the Alaska/Siberia side as well. Now that Alaska is cooling and experiencing record sea ice, the part of … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: And all it took was Sandy–80% … The “consensus” says Sandy had nothing to do with global warming, but McKibben has never been interested in science anyway.
U.S. Historical Climatology Network
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie