Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
- 9, 10, 11 Barcelona
- Percentage Of 90 Degree Days In The US Fourth Lowest On Record
- President Obama Says That The Islamic State Has Nothing To Do With The Islamic State
- Nuttercelli Working To Slime Guardian Readers Again
- NASA’s Administrator Explains Their Primary Mission
there is no substitu… on Putting EPA Toxicity In P… Robert B on Kook And Nutter Math Tim Groves on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Password protected on Fraudsters, Not Scientists David A on The Most Important Thing Phil Jones on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… David A on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… David A on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… omanuel on Fraudsters, Not Scientists gregole on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L…
Daily Archives: December 13, 2012
Richard Hendrickson, a Bridgehampton resident who turned 100 in September, warned the Southampton Town board Tuesday that global warming was real, and that “the Atlantic in time will creep up and take a majority of what we enjoy.” Man, 100, … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: One more ecosystem under siege: … Antarctic sea ice has been above normal for almost 13 straight months, and almost all of the coastal water around Antarctica has below normal temperatures. Where does McKibben come up with this crap? sst_anom-121209.gif (800×600) … Continue reading
One thing that has become obvious from the regular alarmists who comment on this blog is that they are too lazy to look at the raw data for themselves. It always comes down to a matter of faith for them. … Continue reading
Heavy rain and snow is forecast along the Mogollon Rim tonight Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Lefties tell us that banning marijuana and other drugs is pointless, because people will obtain them anyway and because Mexican cartels become rich and powerful as a result. In their next breath they tell us that we should ban guns, … Continue reading
Rising Temperatures Threaten Fundamental Change for Ski Slopes NEWBURY, N.H. — Helena Williams had a great day of skiing here at Mount Sunapee shortly after the resort opened at the end of November, but when she came back the next … Continue reading
-8F (-22C) and a winter storm warning. Angel Fire Cam Webcam – Angel Fire Resort, New Mexico – SnowGrabber New Mexico – Ski Resort Webcams Plus Weather & Snow Reports