Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… stevengoddard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… J on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Thomas Englert on A New Moron Of The Day! hifast on If They Were Actual Scientists…
Daily Archives: December 13, 2012
Richard Hendrickson, a Bridgehampton resident who turned 100 in September, warned the Southampton Town board Tuesday that global warming was real, and that “the Atlantic in time will creep up and take a majority of what we enjoy.” Man, 100, … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: One more ecosystem under siege: … Antarctic sea ice has been above normal for almost 13 straight months, and almost all of the coastal water around Antarctica has below normal temperatures. Where does McKibben come up with this crap? sst_anom-121209.gif (800×600) … Continue reading
One thing that has become obvious from the regular alarmists who comment on this blog is that they are too lazy to look at the raw data for themselves. It always comes down to a matter of faith for them. … Continue reading
Heavy rain and snow is forecast along the Mogollon Rim tonight Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Lefties tell us that banning marijuana and other drugs is pointless, because people will obtain them anyway and because Mexican cartels become rich and powerful as a result. In their next breath they tell us that we should ban guns, … Continue reading
Rising Temperatures Threaten Fundamental Change for Ski Slopes NEWBURY, N.H. — Helena Williams had a great day of skiing here at Mount Sunapee shortly after the resort opened at the end of November, but when she came back the next … Continue reading
-8F (-22C) and a winter storm warning. Angel Fire Cam Webcam – Angel Fire Resort, New Mexico – SnowGrabber New Mexico – Ski Resort Webcams Plus Weather & Snow Reports