- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
- Just Wrap Theirs In A Pretty Pink Plastic Package
- The Government Prophecy Drought
- The 1994 Nobel Peace Prize
- The 2007 Nobel Peace Prize
- The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize
- Obama Tipping Point : Even Eugene Robinson Is Outraged
Daily Archives: December 13, 2012
Richard Hendrickson, a Bridgehampton resident who turned 100 in September, warned the Southampton Town board Tuesday that global warming was real, and that “the Atlantic in time will creep up and take a majority of what we enjoy.” Man, 100, … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: One more ecosystem under siege: … Antarctic sea ice has been above normal for almost 13 straight months, and almost all of the coastal water around Antarctica has below normal temperatures. Where does McKibben come up with this crap? sst_anom-121209.gif (800×600) … Continue reading
One thing that has become obvious from the regular alarmists who comment on this blog is that they are too lazy to look at the raw data for themselves. It always comes down to a matter of faith for them. … Continue reading
Heavy rain and snow is forecast along the Mogollon Rim tonight Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Lefties tell us that banning marijuana and other drugs is pointless, because people will obtain them anyway and because Mexican cartels become rich and powerful as a result. In their next breath they tell us that we should ban guns, … Continue reading
Rising Temperatures Threaten Fundamental Change for Ski Slopes NEWBURY, N.H. — Helena Williams had a great day of skiing here at Mount Sunapee shortly after the resort opened at the end of November, but when she came back the next … Continue reading
-8F (-22C) and a winter storm warning. Angel Fire Cam Webcam – Angel Fire Resort, New Mexico – SnowGrabber New Mexico – Ski Resort Webcams Plus Weather & Snow Reports
Sunday Times Sunday 20 April 1947 In Greenland today the average man dies at 23 and the average woman at 28. 20 Apr 1947 – “White Plague of the Aretic BY A SPECIAL CORRESP… The aboriginal people of Greenland lived the green … Continue reading
I grew up primarily in the Jemez Mountains of New Mexico. No one ever expected to ski before Christmas during the 1960s and 1970s, but after some very snowy years in the 1980s – expectations of Thanksgiving became the unrealistic … Continue reading
White men were wrecking the climate – long before the bend in the hockey stick. The Maitland Mercury & Hunter River General Advertiser Wednesday 11 March 1846 11 Mar 1846 – ON THE CHANGE OF CLIMATE.