Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
Andy on US Temperatures Have Plummeted… Andy on US Temperatures Have Plummeted… Andy on US Temperatures Have Plummeted… Joe P. on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… davesix on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… jjreuter on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired… Paul in Sweden on Vermont Senator : All Scientis… mjc on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… dmmcmah on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired… Eric Barnes on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired…
Daily Archives: December 14, 2012
Banning guns in Chicago and Washington DC has been tremendously effective at limiting the number of murders – down to one every few hours.
The Bath School disaster is the name given to three bombings in Bath Township, Michigan, on May 18, 1927, which killed 38 elementary school children, two teachers, four other adults and the bomber himself; at least 58 people were injured. Most of the victims were children in … Continue reading
Boys are raised without any values or any honor. They are taught by their teachers and their government that their parents are destroying the planet, and that America is evil. Any attempt to develop a real value system is snuffed out. … Continue reading
Two days ago the geniuses at the New York Times made this forecast. In the Rockies, where early conditions have also been spotty, average winter temperatures are expected to rise as much as 7 degrees by the end of the … Continue reading
2012 election map by county. Last night I went to pick up a shotgun which had been delivered to my FFL. I was unable to get it last night, because the background check queue was massively overloaded. Americans are buying … Continue reading
On Nov. 8, The New York Times reported from Berlin, “Berlin Police Head Announces ‘Disarming’ of Jews,” explaining: “The Berlin Police President, Count Wolf Heinrich von Helldorf, announced that as a result of a police activity in the last few weeks … Continue reading
This should be obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than a turnip.