Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
Chewage on Differentiating Between Global… Sparks on Differentiating Between Global… Chewage on Differentiating Between Global… Baa Humbug on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Sparks on Differentiating Between Global… Robert B on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Truthseeker on Differentiating Between Global… Truthseeker on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Truthseeker on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Disillusioned on The End Game In US Data T…
Daily Archives: December 14, 2012
Banning guns in Chicago and Washington DC has been tremendously effective at limiting the number of murders – down to one every few hours.
The Bath School disaster is the name given to three bombings in Bath Township, Michigan, on May 18, 1927, which killed 38 elementary school children, two teachers, four other adults and the bomber himself; at least 58 people were injured. Most of the victims were children in … Continue reading
Boys are raised without any values or any honor. They are taught by their teachers and their government that their parents are destroying the planet, and that America is evil. Any attempt to develop a real value system is snuffed out. … Continue reading
Two days ago the geniuses at the New York Times made this forecast. In the Rockies, where early conditions have also been spotty, average winter temperatures are expected to rise as much as 7 degrees by the end of the … Continue reading
2012 election map by county. Last night I went to pick up a shotgun which had been delivered to my FFL. I was unable to get it last night, because the background check queue was massively overloaded. Americans are buying … Continue reading
On Nov. 8, The New York Times reported from Berlin, “Berlin Police Head Announces ‘Disarming’ of Jews,” explaining: “The Berlin Police President, Count Wolf Heinrich von Helldorf, announced that as a result of a police activity in the last few weeks … Continue reading
This should be obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than a turnip.