Parents of children at the Sandy Hook school have visited a gun store asking to buy weapons for protection in the wake of the shooting.
One gun shop owner in Newtown reported that a couple had been in his shop looking for something to help safeguard their family.
Sales of weapons have soared in the wake of Friday’s shooting, according to anecdotal evidence from stores.
The same happened in July after the Colorado movie theatre massacre: the number of people getting approval to buy a guns increased by 43% in a week.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Global Sea Ice Area Is Approaching A Record High For The Date
- If You Can’t Beat Em, Join Em
- Another Busy Day For The President
- Update From Hayhoeville
- 1979 : Experts Warned Of Global Cooling If Antarctic Sea Ice Increased
- Behind The Smokescreen
- Don’t Be Arrogant – Listen To The Experts
- If Only We Had Listened To The Experts In 1986
- An Old Russian Joke In The White House
- 1974 New York Times : Global Cooling Induced Climate Change To Kill Us All
- Walt Meier Still Having Difficulty With Basic Mathematics
- The 0.01 Degree Shell Game
- TOBS Isn’t An Excuse
- The War on Coal Is Really A War On Americans
- NCDC Climate Extremes Index Is Inverted From Reality
- Atlantic City Sea Level Rise Rate Below Average Since 1992
- Spectacular Cheating On The NOAA Report Card
- Urging President Obama To Go Big
- Consistency Of The US Temperature Record
- Latest Propaganda From NCDC
- US Drought At Historically Low Levels
- Smoking Gun Of More Incompetence In Climate Science
- Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From 1900 To 1940
- Cooling The Past At UAH
- Europe’s Hottest Year Ever Wasn’t Hot
Password protected on Global Sea Ice Area Is Approac… Password protected on Update From Hayhoeville Anthony Scalzi on If Only We Had Listened To The… Dr Norman Page on Global Sea Ice Area Is Approac… TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day Colorado Wellington on Another Busy Day For The … kirkmyers on Update From Hayhoeville TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day Cary on If You Can’t Beat Em, Jo…