Dear PSD Parents,
Given the recent school violence in Connecticut and extensive media coverage of the Mayan calendar and doomsday prophecies, Poudre School District will be enacting additional safety protocols at all schools this week. Additional safety precautions include:
- · All exterior doors will be locked except for the main entrance
- · Any student not accompanied by a PSD staff member must enter school through the main entrance
- · Main entrances will be physically monitored by school staff during the school day
- · Additional security presence on campuses and at after-hours programs/activities as needed
- · All emergency drills have been cancelled
- · Additional mental health support for students will be available as needed
PSD is committed to ensuring that all students continue to remain safe in our schools. If your child is struggling emotionally with Friday’s tragedy, please have your student talk to his/her teacher and/or counselor.
We understand that this is a challenging time for our community and nation. Thank you for your continued support of Poudre School District.
Nancy Wright, Ed.D.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Jerry Brown’s 1977 Global Cooling BS, Recycled As Jerry Brown’s 2014 Global Warming BS
- Latest From The Nutty Professor
- After 35 Years Of Unprecedented Melting, The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Is The Same As 35 Years Ago
- I’d Love To, But As Usual You Are Lying
- Orwell Explains Why This Blog Generates So Much Controversy
- Understanding NOAA Math
- This Afternoon May Be Record Cold In Maryland
- Planned Breakage At Google
- Why Is It Cold Outside?
- Trenberth Climate Scam Of The Day (So Far)
- US Nighttime Temperatures Coldest In 35 Years, Sixth Coldest On Record
- The Importance Of The Big Lie
- How To Make A Map Completely Unintelligible
- It Wasn’t Always This Cool In Al Gore’s Home State
- War Is Hell
- Ice Loss Over The Past Three Days
- Fewest 100 Degree Readings In Over A Century In The US
- Latest Conspiracy Theory From The Climate Morons
- Coldest Summer On Record At The North Pole
- Spiderman In Times Square
- Strike Six For The Climate Crooks
- Forty Years Ago, Scientists Blamed The Polar Vortex On Global Cooling
- No 100 Degree Readings In The Midwest This Summer
- Berkeley Mirth
- UN Pushing The Same Arctic Ice Scam For Almost 45 Years