Dear PSD Parents,
Given the recent school violence in Connecticut and extensive media coverage of the Mayan calendar and doomsday prophecies, Poudre School District will be enacting additional safety protocols at all schools this week. Additional safety precautions include:
- · All exterior doors will be locked except for the main entrance
- · Any student not accompanied by a PSD staff member must enter school through the main entrance
- · Main entrances will be physically monitored by school staff during the school day
- · Additional security presence on campuses and at after-hours programs/activities as needed
- · All emergency drills have been cancelled
- · Additional mental health support for students will be available as needed
PSD is committed to ensuring that all students continue to remain safe in our schools. If your child is struggling emotionally with Friday’s tragedy, please have your student talk to his/her teacher and/or counselor.
We understand that this is a challenging time for our community and nation. Thank you for your continued support of Poudre School District.
Nancy Wright, Ed.D.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
Curt on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca… kentclizbe on A Slightly More Formal Proof (… Neal S on Insulators Have To Increase Th… globalcooler on Spectacular Fraud From The Uni… R. Shearer on A Slightly More Formal Proof (… philjourdan on President Obama Announces That… Eliza on President Obama Announces That… Gail Combs on President Obama Announces That… philjourdan on Grubering On Amnesty Gail Combs on Another Massive Fail By James…