Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
Truthseeker on Poor Secret Service Protection… Truthseeker on Poor Secret Service Protection… Truthseeker on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… Bob Campbell on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… omanuel on Massive Alteration Of NASA Tem… au1corsair on Poor Secret Service Protection… wyoskeptic on Massive Alteration Of NASA Tem… geran on What If The Missing Heat Retur… au1corsair on Climate Refugee Report omanuel on NASA Created The Hockey Stick…
Daily Archives: December 18, 2012
Windfarms are the most environmentally destructive form of energy. Lights left on during a foggy night last year at a West Virginia wind farm are thought to be behind the grizzly deaths of nearly 500 songbirds. It was the third … Continue reading
You won’t hear much about this in the MSM. With one shot, an off-duty sheriff’s deputy took down a gunman who attempted to opened fire at a crowded movie theater lobby during a late night showing of “The Hobbit” in … Continue reading
Cold at the poles and cold in the middle. Note the polar amplification – only in reverse of the climate models. sfctmpmer_01a.fnl.30.gif (800×618)
Soot particles may be twice as bad as the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide in contributing to global warming, suggests a new study. Grains of soot deposited in snow have also caused about one-quarter of the observed rise in global surface … Continue reading
Bats seem to be attracted to wind turbines. On this infrared video taken at night, one can see bats “investigating” the moving blades of a wind turbine. Strikes are also recorded. EPAW – Bats struck by wind turbine blades h/t … Continue reading
S N O W – P R E C I P I T A T I O N U P D A T E Based on Mountain Data from NRCS SNOTEL Sites As of MONDAY: DECEMBER 17 , 2012 —————————————————————————– … Continue reading
Bitter cold after Christmas, high fuel prices, lots of unemployed and homeless, a low CO2 footprint- the stuff greenies fantasize about. This is what universities are teaching kids to strive for. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S. Imagine no possessions, … Continue reading