- My Interest Is Ending Junk Science
- Piers Morgan Brags That Brits Don’t Have Guns And Can’t Defend Themselves
- Climate Science Is In The Crapper
- 1000 Km/Hr Winds From A Nuclear Bomb
- NOAA : Thirty Deadliest Tornado Years All Occurred Below 350 PPM
- Stunning CO2 Breakthrough : Age Of The US Controlled By Atmospheric CO2
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
Daily Archives: December 18, 2012
Windfarms are the most environmentally destructive form of energy. Lights left on during a foggy night last year at a West Virginia wind farm are thought to be behind the grizzly deaths of nearly 500 songbirds. It was the third … Continue reading
You won’t hear much about this in the MSM. With one shot, an off-duty sheriff’s deputy took down a gunman who attempted to opened fire at a crowded movie theater lobby during a late night showing of “The Hobbit” in … Continue reading
Cold at the poles and cold in the middle. Note the polar amplification – only in reverse of the climate models. sfctmpmer_01a.fnl.30.gif (800×618)
Soot particles may be twice as bad as the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide in contributing to global warming, suggests a new study. Grains of soot deposited in snow have also caused about one-quarter of the observed rise in global surface … Continue reading
Bats seem to be attracted to wind turbines. On this infrared video taken at night, one can see bats “investigating” the moving blades of a wind turbine. Strikes are also recorded. EPAW – Bats struck by wind turbine blades h/t … Continue reading
S N O W – P R E C I P I T A T I O N U P D A T E Based on Mountain Data from NRCS SNOTEL Sites As of MONDAY: DECEMBER 17 , 2012 —————————————————————————– … Continue reading
Bitter cold after Christmas, high fuel prices, lots of unemployed and homeless, a low CO2 footprint- the stuff greenies fantasize about. This is what universities are teaching kids to strive for. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S. Imagine no possessions, … Continue reading