Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
- President Decides To Scrap The Constitution To Save US From 0.0004 Mole Fraction Of A Harmless Trace Gas
- Climate Change Dementia Is Not A New Problem
- The Ten Best Places To Live In America
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Visualizing The Spectacular Stupidity Of The New York Times
- Frequency Of 100 Degree Days In The US Down 50% Over The Past 90 Years
- Speak Of The Devil …
- Stick A Fork In It
- The New York Times Expects A Water Mountain To Form Off The East Coast
- Jennifer Marohasy Puts BOM On The Chopping Block
- 1986 : World’s Greatest Climatologist Predicted Five Degrees Warming By 2010
- 1986 : “Big League Climatologists” Said We Were Doomed By The Year 2000
- Tampering With Climate Data Is Not A New Problem
- Certain Facts About The Scientific Incompetence Of NASA Are Not In Dispute
- Something Else Which Happened 45 Years Ago
Brian H on Today’s Humor John McLachlan on 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice S… Norm on Visualizing The Spectacular St… Brian H on US Major Hurricane Strikes Pea… nigelf on Thanks, Arnie ralphcramdo on Thanks, Arnie PJ London on Build It, And They Will C… Kassu on Thanks, Arnie Ben Vorlich on Progressives – The New… Karl W. Braun on Thanks, Arnie
Daily Archives: December 20, 2012
In Mexico, people understand that the world is dangerous. The transport of money involves three armed guards in the hotel lobby. In US schools, children are protected by teaching them about global warming and how it threatens their future.
Hansen warns us that we could lose this, if we don’t imagine ourselves to be gods and delude ourselves into believing that we control something which is infinitely larger than us. 15 Feb 1929 – BIZARRE EFFECT AT LONDON FIRE PARIS, Wednesday. … Continue reading
These imbeciles think that they control the climate Home – Protect Our Winters They must be doing a fantastic job. Russia is enduring its harshest winter in over 70 years, with temperatures plunging as low as -50 degrees Celsius. Dozens … Continue reading
I gave up the cold, healthy climate of Fort Collins, Colorado this week to suffer in the dangerous warm climate of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Both pictures were taken today. I am so devoted to protecting miserable, cold climates that … Continue reading
It appears that most climate scientists don’t know jack about anything, and are largely a bunch of mindless blowhards in search of parasitic funding.
Twitter / billmckibben: At last! Blizzard ending record … During the summer, McKitten blamed the lack of storms on global warming, and then when a storm happened he blamed it on global warming. Universities love this guy because he is completely irrational – like … Continue reading
Your SUV retroactively killed millions in China – due to retroactive warming in the future pipeline. 11 Jan 1889 – FAMINE IN CHINA.