Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: December 22, 2012
The failure of global warming to materialize is killing people The first widespread snowstorm of the season crawled across the Midwest on Thursday, with whiteout conditions stranding holiday travelers and sending drivers sliding over slick roads — including into a … Continue reading
On the same day as the Newtown shooting, a crazed man broke into a school building in central China, stabbing and slashing 23 pupils. State media barely reported on the attack. As U.S. debates gun laws after Sandy Hook, China … Continue reading
Climate morons tell us that CO2 makes it rain harder, despite all evidence that it doesn’t. U.S. Historical Climatology Network
I spent last winter in Maryland suffering through endless sunny mild days. Climate alarmists constantly reminded us of the evils of this situation. This winter, global warming seems to have cleared up – and the east is about to get a huge … Continue reading
Columbine perpetrators forced their way walked past non-existent armed guards at Columbine, and that proves that armed guards don’t work. Anti-gun campaigners were quick to point out on Friday that putting armed guards in schools has been tried – and has … Continue reading
Crazy people don’t need a gun to hurt children. The Montreal Gazette – Google News Archive Search
After the Columbine shooting, Bill Clinton wanted to put police in schools – and it was good. Now that the NRA has proposed the same thing, the idea is evil. WASHINGTON — Marking the first anniversary of the shooting deaths … Continue reading