Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
Daily Archives: December 26, 2012
Begin list End list This is what the US Bill Of Rights says : being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed It was derived from … Continue reading
After Columbine, Bill Clinton proposed using armed policemen to protect schools in the same way that we protect our banks, businesses and neighborhoods. The NRA made the same common sense proposal and were met with screams of derision by nutcases … Continue reading
On Friday National Rifle Association CEO and executive vice president Wayne LaPierre, in a statement to the press, hit back against calls for stricter gun laws that have been raised since the Sandy Hook shooting, arguing that “gun-free’” zones actually … Continue reading
Note the area inside the red circle. The top front third of the magazine is lower than the top back, to free up the bullet and allow the shell to enter the chamber. This is a real AR mag and … Continue reading
Sandy Tops List of 2012 Extreme Weather & Climate Events By Andrew Freedman, Michael Lemonick, and Dan Yawitz From unprecedented heat waves that shattered “Dust Bowl” era records from the 1930s, to Hurricane Sandy, which devastated coastal New Jersey and … Continue reading
NOAA is about to claim that 2012 was the hottest year ever in the US by a wide margin, but their date shows otherwise. If US temperatures average less than -2C for the rest of the year (which is quite … Continue reading