NOAA is about to claim that 2012 was the hottest year ever in the US by a wide margin, but their date shows otherwise. If US temperatures average less than -2C for the rest of the year (which is quite likely) – then 1921 will remain the hottest year according to untampered GHCN HCN data.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
Sophie on The Northwest Passage Would Be… Brian H on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Chip Bennett on The Ten Best Places To Live In… Brian H on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Gail Combs on What Will Be Their Excuse This… rah on Washington Post : Koch Brother… Gamecock on Washington Post : Koch Brother… rah on What Will Be Their Excuse This… jeremyp99 on Understanding Google jeremyp99 on Understanding Google