The US constitution haters at the Journal News made the insane move of listing all gun owners in nearby counties, with the following justification :
ABC News reached out to the Journal News for a statement. The paper told ABC that its readers “are understandably interested to know about guns in their neighborhoods,” after the tragic shooting in Newtown, Conn.
I’ll bet that their readers would also be understandably interested to know some other things about their neighborhoods.
- Which of their neighbors have had sexually transmitted diseases
- Which of their neighbors have been treated for mental health problems
- Which of their neighbors are gay
- Which of their neighbors have AIDS
- Which of their neighbors are on welfare
- Which of their neighbors are drug addicts
- Which of their neighbors are illegal immigrants
- Which of their neighbors have been convicted of drunk driving
- Who their neighbors voted for
- Who their neighbors are sleeping with
Why doesn’t the Journal News print all of that information too? Why not just go full totalitarian and make everyone slaves of the state while they are at it?