Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: December 28, 2012
Snow has fallen at Alta, Utah on 22 out of 28 days this month, and they are about to surpass five meters snowfall for the season. Alta Ski Area | SNOWFALL HISTORY The fraudsters at NRDC have a different story. … Continue reading
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio wants to use his posse. Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu wants to arm willing principals. Sheriff Arpaio said his plan is similar to the posse he started in 1993 to patrol area malls. Arpaio said … Continue reading
Since the dawn of evolutionary time, all mammalian parents have understood that their children are at risk from predators, often from their own species. A good parent provides their children with the defense they need. What kind of foolish parent would intentionally place their … Continue reading
10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
In September, Joe Bastardi predicted an East Coast hurricane and a cold, snowy start to winter. Joe Bastardi Gives His Updated Autumn Forecast How did he do? As Nation Digs Out, Even More Snow On the Way – ABC News
NY Times Wants Obama To Circumvent The Law And Wreck The Economy – In Order To Produce A Non-Solution To A Non-Existent Problem
Since his re-election, Mr. Obama has agreed to foster a “conversation” on climate change and an “education process” about long-term steps to address it. He needs to do a good deal more than that. Intellectually, Mr. Obama grasps the problem … Continue reading
On November 13, the National Interagency Fire Center reported 53,000 fires this year in the US. US Fire Count Continues To Plummet Today they are reporting 67,300. There have been very few fires since November 13. National Interagency Fire Center