Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… KTM on Embracing Ebola Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… isbobc on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Brian G Valentine on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Colorado Wellington on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Brian G Valentine on John Holdren Competes With Joh… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: December 31, 2012
During the 13th century, Native Americans on the Pajarito Plateau of New Mexico lived in nice solar heated homes like this one. They could eat as many bunny rabbits as they could chase down in the snow. Most died by age 30 because their teeth wore out from … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: Reuters: experts say recent … The current drought is nothing like the Dust Bowl, which lasted for seven years and forced most of the population of Oklahoma to leave. McKitten seems to believe that no lie is … Continue reading
Some animals are much more equal than others Tuesday, January 01, 2013 David Gregory (media elite) vs Adam Meckler (Army vet) Gun Criminals In December of 2012, David Gregory: deliberately violated D.C. gun law for financial and political gain. In … Continue reading
Here is what they tell us Less ice in the Arctic – it is man’s fault for burning fuels to stay alive. More ice in the Antarctic, it is man’s fault for wrecking the ozone layer. Less ice in the … Continue reading
I am visiting my parents in New Mexico. That is one of my dogs on the log. My father’s surgery has been delayed until at least next week, as no surgeons are available during the holiday.
In case you doubted that lefties are completely insane. Australian Sunday Herald Sun’s gaming writer Alice Clark heralds in the new year: At the rate that we’re going, large portions of land will be under water in about 20 years. If we do nothing to … Continue reading
If you value protecting what is left of the US, read this carefully and take action. There is an old adage, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” This week the media is trying to … Continue reading