Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
Andy Oz on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… Andy Oz on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stevengoddard on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… mjc on Stop The Darkening! ketchemandfleezem on Science Saturday : Continental… Ed Martin on Stop The Darkening! rishrac on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Gail Combs on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… rishrac on Stop The Darkening! Gail Combs on Stop The Darkening!
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Toronto has warmed less than one degree since 1850, and the city paid lots of money to experts to find out that temperatures will rise 4.4ºC by the year 2040. That could happen, and monkeys could fly out of Bloomberg’s … Continue reading
One of my favorite quotes from the original 1984 Red Dawn movie “things are different now” The story is that communists have taken over both coasts of the US, and are trying to disarm the interior of the country using … Continue reading
Fighting climate change may seem like a Hail Mary pass, but the New Orleans Super Bowl Host Committee is running a play, called Geaux Green, to tackle the emissions from the big game between the San Francisco 49′ers and the … Continue reading
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Global temperatures are cooler now than they were 30 years ago. But the farce is worse than it seems. Two large volcanic eruptions during the last 20 years of the 20th century made temperatures almost … Continue reading
NOAA has determined that the mild golf course weather in the eastern US last winter was more extreme than the period from 1845-1852 – when a million people in Ireland died of starvation. Earth used to be a Garden of … Continue reading
You are twice as likely to be killed by a hammer as by a rifle in the US, and 100 times as likely to be killed by an automobile driver – but the gun grabbers are going after rifles – … Continue reading