Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… tom0mason on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… KTM on Embracing Ebola Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… isbobc on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Toronto has warmed less than one degree since 1850, and the city paid lots of money to experts to find out that temperatures will rise 4.4ºC by the year 2040. That could happen, and monkeys could fly out of Bloomberg’s … Continue reading
One of my favorite quotes from the original 1984 Red Dawn movie “things are different now” The story is that communists have taken over both coasts of the US, and are trying to disarm the interior of the country using … Continue reading
Fighting climate change may seem like a Hail Mary pass, but the New Orleans Super Bowl Host Committee is running a play, called Geaux Green, to tackle the emissions from the big game between the San Francisco 49′ers and the … Continue reading
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Global temperatures are cooler now than they were 30 years ago. But the farce is worse than it seems. Two large volcanic eruptions during the last 20 years of the 20th century made temperatures almost … Continue reading
NOAA has determined that the mild golf course weather in the eastern US last winter was more extreme than the period from 1845-1852 – when a million people in Ireland died of starvation. Earth used to be a Garden of … Continue reading
You are twice as likely to be killed by a hammer as by a rifle in the US, and 100 times as likely to be killed by an automobile driver – but the gun grabbers are going after rifles – … Continue reading