Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Philippe Jones on New York Times Says That Alask… Gail Combs on How Global Warming Has Persona… DBD on California Lunacy Spills … Philippe Jones on New York Times Says That Alask… mjc on One Hundred Years Later: Same… mjc on New York Times Says That Alask… Mike Mangan on Life In Paradise – Why A… Gail Combs on Towards A Sane Future tom0mason on Towards A Sane Future Walter J Horsting on Towards A Sane Future
Daily Archives: January 1, 2013
According to the Storm Prediction Center, there was a record low in the number of tornado and severe weather watches issued for 2012. Since moving into their Norman, OK office in 1997, there has never been as few watches as … Continue reading
Heavy snow forecast this week along the Mexico, Texas, New Mexico border. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Terrified of the possibility of behaving responsibly, the US Senate has chosen to continue to push the US over the financial cliff. This pleases Obama and Soros greatly. Soros makes his living by making currencies collapse, and destroying the US … Continue reading
Antarctic sea ice area averaged more than seven thousand Manhattans above normal in 2012, and was above normal every single day of the year. Climate experts blame this on humans, just as they blame missing Arctic ice on humans. They … Continue reading
summit:status:weather On December 29 they hit -78F, five degrees above the coldest temperature ever recorded there. NASA is only interested in a couple of days during the summer when temperatures got barely above freezing for a couple of hours.
It is always a tough call deciding if Diane Feinstein or Michael Bloomberg is the stupidest person alive. Bloomberg knows that global warming caused Sandy, because of the record snow and blast of cold that came with it. File:Hurricane Sandy … Continue reading
Record northern hemisphere snow was caused by a missing ice cube in the Arctic, or the ozone hole, or an overheated atmosphere, or whatever brain damaged idea the climate science community came up with this week. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: … Continue reading