According to the Storm Prediction Center, there was a record low in the number of tornado and severe weather watches issued for 2012. Since moving into their Norman, OK office in 1997, there has never been as few watches as this year’s 697. 2012 will also finish with nearly 400 less tornado reports than the 7 year average. According to NOAA’s NCDC, 2012 will finish nearly 140 less than the 1991-2010 average.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
Sophie on The Northwest Passage Would Be… Brian H on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Chip Bennett on The Ten Best Places To Live In… Brian H on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Gail Combs on What Will Be Their Excuse This… rah on Washington Post : Koch Brother… Gamecock on Washington Post : Koch Brother… rah on What Will Be Their Excuse This… jeremyp99 on Understanding Google jeremyp99 on Understanding Google