BEIJING, Jan. 11 (Xinhua) — China was still suffering from coal shortage because of the lingering cold weather and electricity rationing continued in five provinces and municipalities, including the country’s major coal producer Shanxi Province.
As of Sunday, coal reserves in 598 major power plants were decreasing and could sustain for nine days. Coal storages in 205 power plants could not run for seven days, a national alarming level, according to the National Power Dispatch and Communication Center.
The situation worsened in 11 percent of the power plants, which would shut production at any time as coal reserves could not support for three days of power generation.
On Sunday, Shanxi, Shandong, Henan, Hubei and Chongqing continued electricity rationing because of power shortage.
Because of a cold snap, temperature in parts of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, northern China and northeastern China was expected to fall by six to eight degrees Celsius between Monday and Tuesday, according to the China Meteorological Administration.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Data Fraud From NASA
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
- NCDC Setting A New Record For Data Fabrication In 2014
- Sea Surface Temperatures In The Northern Hemisphere Are Plummeting
- Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate Fraud At NCDC And The EPA
- Hot Weather in The Midwest Is A Thing Of The Past
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very Soon
- Good Observations From Peter Thiel
- More News From The Religion Of Peace
- Latest News From The Religion Of Peace
Chewer on More Data Fraud From NASA Morgan Wright on More Data Fraud From NASA Richard T. Fowler on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Richard T. Fowler on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Karl W. Braun on Visualizing Temperature Data T… there is no substitu… on US Climate Getting Much Less… Robert B on Visualizing Temperature Data T… MrX on More Data Fraud From NASA Smokey on Remembering 2012 Robert B on Visualizing Temperature Data T…