Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… KTM on Embracing Ebola Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… isbobc on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Brian G Valentine on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Colorado Wellington on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Brian G Valentine on John Holdren Competes With Joh… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: January 8, 2013
I’ve been warning for months that NOAA was going to claim that 2012 was the hottest year ever, regardless of the actual temperatures. They did it today. The year 2012 was the warmest on record for the contiguous United States, … Continue reading
It appears that the US has gone full FUBAR. This was written in 1991 by Milton Cooper, a member of the U.S. Naval intelligence briefing team. “The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. … Continue reading
I will avoid making any disparaging remarks about turnips. How do they feel about Gore the savior of green energy now? The displeasure with Gore among the staff was thick enough to cut with a scimitar. “We all know now … Continue reading
Wyoming has 60% gun ownership, and their crime rate is among the lowest in the US. Gun Ownership, by State – Guns, by State – Gun Owners Percentage by State The murder rate in Wyoming from 2000-2010 was 1.9 per … Continue reading
Antarctica is cooling SVS Animation 3188 – Antarctic Heating and Cooling Trends Antarctica is warming Disintegration: Antarctic Warming Claims Another Ice Shelf : Feature Articles Antarctica is getting super hot NASA – Satellites Confirm Half-Century of West Antarctic Warming Hansen … Continue reading