Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
Richard T. Fowler on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… gator69 on My Kind Of Women richard on NASA 1990 : No Global Warming… gator69 on 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George… matayaya on My Kind Of Women gator69 on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… wayne on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… matayaya on My Kind Of Women
Daily Archives: January 10, 2013
A somber Obama says “thanks for the October Surprise election boost!. Hurricanes are hilarious, eh?” TRENTON — In case anyone had any doubts on where Gov. Chris Christie stands on climate change, he made his position crystal clear this afternoon: It’s real … Continue reading
CO2 was at very safe levels in 1931. NOAA says that 2012 is the worst year for disasters. They apparently missed a few minor details, like millions of people dead. “But who’s counting” asks NOAA administrator Alfred E Neuman http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://news.google.com/newspapers http://news.google.com/newspapers … Continue reading
After Obama imposes gun grab regulations as phase one of his permanent solution, there will be tens of millions of new felons in the US. These (mostly Republican) felons will have to be rounded up and interned, because the courts … Continue reading
Europe-wide Next 3 Days Accumulated Snow Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past MONDAY 20 MARCH 2000 According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia, … Continue reading
1921 was more than a degree warmer in Illinois than 2012.
The map above shows counties which voted for Obama in blue. It also shows where most US gun crime occurs (also in blue.) South Park explained East Denver (Aurora) several years ago. http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104198/this-like-east-denver
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie