Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
Gail Combs on RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apo… schauminator on Climate Disaster In Maryl… John F. Hultquist on Understanding The Missing… Andy DC on The 97% Consensus Forgot To Sh… philjourdan on Students Drive 52 Hours To Pro… philjourdan on Understanding Ice-Free Joseph Dooley on Understanding Ice-Free John F. Hultquist on The 97% Consensus Forgot To Sh… Andy DC on Climate Disaster In Maryl… alibertarian2 on Climate Disaster In Maryl…
Daily Archives: January 10, 2013
A somber Obama says “thanks for the October Surprise election boost!. Hurricanes are hilarious, eh?” TRENTON — In case anyone had any doubts on where Gov. Chris Christie stands on climate change, he made his position crystal clear this afternoon: It’s real … Continue reading
CO2 was at very safe levels in 1931. NOAA says that 2012 is the worst year for disasters. They apparently missed a few minor details, like millions of people dead. “But who’s counting” asks NOAA administrator Alfred E Neuman http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://news.google.com/newspapers http://news.google.com/newspapers … Continue reading
After Obama imposes gun grab regulations as phase one of his permanent solution, there will be tens of millions of new felons in the US. These (mostly Republican) felons will have to be rounded up and interned, because the courts … Continue reading
Europe-wide Next 3 Days Accumulated Snow Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past MONDAY 20 MARCH 2000 According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia, … Continue reading
1921 was more than a degree warmer in Illinois than 2012.
The map above shows counties which voted for Obama in blue. It also shows where most US gun crime occurs (also in blue.) South Park explained East Denver (Aurora) several years ago. http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104198/this-like-east-denver
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie