Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Daily Archives: January 11, 2013
http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/ NCDC says that 1930s were the driest years, much drier than the present. Contiguous U.S., Palmer Modified Drought Index (PMDI), 24-Month Period Ending in December, 1896-2012 The EPA says that the 1930s were the hottest years http://www.epa.gov/climate/climatechange/pdfs/print_heat-waves.pdf NASA … Continue reading
Bank of America is withholding deposits to legal FFL gun dealers accounts, because they believe guns are evil. They should back up their beliefs by removing all armed security, and posting gun free zone signs on their banks.
Climate Central shows 1998 hotter than 1934. Note the green horizontal line below NOAA: 2012 Hottest & 2nd-Most Extreme Year On Record | Climate Central But in 1999, NASA showed 1934 much warmer than 1998. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither … Continue reading
Some years are hot and dry. Other years are cool and wet. Droughts and floods occur at the same locations in different years – sometimes in the same year, like Australia in 1850. It has been like that since the … Continue reading
The real question is what happened to James Hansen? By James Hansen, Reto Ruedy, Jay Glascoe and Makiko Sato — August 1999 What’s happening to our climate? Was the heat wave and drought in the Eastern United States in 1999 a sign … Continue reading
Alarmists are aliens pretending to be from France Eugene Robinson says : Hurricanes striking where they don’t usually strike, fires burning where they don’t usually burn, drought everywhere — these anomalies begin to add up. Scientists have long told us … Continue reading