- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
- Just Wrap Theirs In A Pretty Pink Plastic Package
- The Government Prophecy Drought
- The 1994 Nobel Peace Prize
- The 2007 Nobel Peace Prize
- The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize
- Obama Tipping Point : Even Eugene Robinson Is Outraged
- Arctic Ice Extent Highest For The Date Since 2002
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornadoes – When CO2 Was Below 320 PPM
- The 1970s Ice Age Scare
- Oklahoma Climate Refugees : Seven Years Of Heat And Drought Forced Half Of Oklahoma To Flee During The 1930s
- Oklahoma Having Their Coldest Spring On Record
nzrobin on The 2007 Nobel Peace Priz… nzrobin on The 2007 Nobel Peace Priz… Olaf Koenders on Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer… Olaf Koenders on The New Normal : Ugly Junk… tckev on The White House Needs To Make… Stephen Richards on Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs… Will Nitschke on US Temperatures Have Dropped A… Will Nitschke on Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer… Richard Koeneman on US Temperatures Have Dropped A… Robertv on Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer…
Daily Archives: January 11, 2013
http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/ NCDC says that 1930s were the driest years, much drier than the present. Contiguous U.S., Palmer Modified Drought Index (PMDI), 24-Month Period Ending in December, 1896-2012 The EPA says that the 1930s were the hottest years http://www.epa.gov/climate/climatechange/pdfs/print_heat-waves.pdf NASA … Continue reading
Bank of America is withholding deposits to legal FFL gun dealers accounts, because they believe guns are evil. They should back up their beliefs by removing all armed security, and posting gun free zone signs on their banks.
Climate Central shows 1998 hotter than 1934. Note the green horizontal line below NOAA: 2012 Hottest & 2nd-Most Extreme Year On Record | Climate Central But in 1999, NASA showed 1934 much warmer than 1998. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither … Continue reading
Some years are hot and dry. Other years are cool and wet. Droughts and floods occur at the same locations in different years – sometimes in the same year, like Australia in 1850. It has been like that since the … Continue reading
The real question is what happened to James Hansen? By James Hansen, Reto Ruedy, Jay Glascoe and Makiko Sato — August 1999 What’s happening to our climate? Was the heat wave and drought in the Eastern United States in 1999 a sign … Continue reading
Alarmists are aliens pretending to be from France Eugene Robinson says : Hurricanes striking where they don’t usually strike, fires burning where they don’t usually burn, drought everywhere — these anomalies begin to add up. Scientists have long told us … Continue reading
The climate witch-burning community (NASA, NOAA, McKibben, Romm, etc.) has failed to produce any evidence of actual climate change or global warming, so they have adopted a new strategy. They focus on every weather event, declare it to be the worst … Continue reading
The rationale for murdering 50 million babies in the US is that they weren’t wanted. Who else isn’t wanted – and can be disposed of? The Nazis killed far fewer people than Planned Parenthood.
The constant drumbeat of fear being generated by politicians bears no resemblance to reality. There has been no global warming for 16 years, major hurricane strikes are approaching an all-time low, and you are more likely to be murdered with … Continue reading
Aaron Huertas, a spokesman for the Union of Concerned Scientists, argued that the debate over the adjustments misses the bigger picture. “Since we broke the [temperature] record by a full degree Fahrenheit [relative to 1998] this year, the adjustments are … Continue reading