Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Frequency Of Hot Days In The Midwest Plummeting And Lowest On Record
- Midwest US Having Its Coldest Year On Record
- GIStemp – who needs Antarctic data or temps near ice.
- Before Michael Mann Erased It, Even The New York Times Knew That The MWP Was Warmer
- Latest From NOAA’s Hottest Year Ever
- Climate Flees The Arctic And Moves To California
- Climate Experts Tell Us That Greenland Is Melting Down At -18C
- There Was Never Any Question That The MWP And LIA Were Real
- Scientists Recycle The Same Climate Crap, Generation After Generation
- 1923 : Radical Change Of Climate – Unheard Of High Temperatures – Glaciers Vanished
- Greenland Was Much Warmer During The MWP
- For Most Of Earth’s History, The Poles Were Very Warm
- The Evidence For The MWP And LIA Was Overwhelming – Long Before Michael Mann Tried To Erase It
- More On The NOAA June Fraud
- More USHCN Raw Temperature Madness
- NOAA Breaks Their Dishonesty Record Two Months In A Row
- At The Peak Of The Melt Season, The Arctic Goes Silent
- Nothing To See Here, Move Along
- Arctic Makes Obscene Gesture Towards Nobel Laureate
- Quick Summary Of NCDC Data Tampering Forensics
- Why Are 1936 Morning Stations Warmer Than The Afternoon Stations?
- TOBS Update: Something Seriously Wrong At USHCN
- Aggie Joke Update
- Shock News : NCDC Temperatures Warming Much Faster Than Satellite Temperatures
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
tom0mason on Frequency Of Hot Days In The M… Russ Steele on NOAA Breaks Their Dishonesty R… Shazaam on Midwest US Having Its Coldest… Dmh on GIStemp – who needs Anta… Andy DC on There Was Never Any Question T… Dmh on GIStemp – who needs Anta… Gary H on Greenland Was Much Warmer Duri… Andy DC on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… Andy DC on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… Andy DC on Midwest US Having Its Coldest…
Daily Archives: January 11, 2013
http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/ NCDC says that 1930s were the driest years, much drier than the present. Contiguous U.S., Palmer Modified Drought Index (PMDI), 24-Month Period Ending in December, 1896-2012 The EPA says that the 1930s were the hottest years http://www.epa.gov/climate/climatechange/pdfs/print_heat-waves.pdf NASA … Continue reading
Bank of America is withholding deposits to legal FFL gun dealers accounts, because they believe guns are evil. They should back up their beliefs by removing all armed security, and posting gun free zone signs on their banks.
Climate Central shows 1998 hotter than 1934. Note the green horizontal line below NOAA: 2012 Hottest & 2nd-Most Extreme Year On Record | Climate Central But in 1999, NASA showed 1934 much warmer than 1998. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither … Continue reading
Some years are hot and dry. Other years are cool and wet. Droughts and floods occur at the same locations in different years – sometimes in the same year, like Australia in 1850. It has been like that since the … Continue reading
The real question is what happened to James Hansen? By James Hansen, Reto Ruedy, Jay Glascoe and Makiko Sato — August 1999 What’s happening to our climate? Was the heat wave and drought in the Eastern United States in 1999 a sign … Continue reading
Alarmists are aliens pretending to be from France Eugene Robinson says : Hurricanes striking where they don’t usually strike, fires burning where they don’t usually burn, drought everywhere — these anomalies begin to add up. Scientists have long told us … Continue reading
The climate witch-burning community (NASA, NOAA, McKibben, Romm, etc.) has failed to produce any evidence of actual climate change or global warming, so they have adopted a new strategy. They focus on every weather event, declare it to be the worst … Continue reading
The rationale for murdering 50 million babies in the US is that they weren’t wanted. Who else isn’t wanted – and can be disposed of? The Nazis killed far fewer people than Planned Parenthood.
The constant drumbeat of fear being generated by politicians bears no resemblance to reality. There has been no global warming for 16 years, major hurricane strikes are approaching an all-time low, and you are more likely to be murdered with … Continue reading
Aaron Huertas, a spokesman for the Union of Concerned Scientists, argued that the debate over the adjustments misses the bigger picture. “Since we broke the [temperature] record by a full degree Fahrenheit [relative to 1998] this year, the adjustments are … Continue reading