Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Crashex on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Robert B on Heidi Defines Climate! ntesdorf on A New Moron Of The Day! Fallon on Joe McCarthy Back In The … mredchanskiy on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Send Al to the Pole on Global Warming And Marath…
Daily Archives: January 12, 2013
NOAA says that man-made CO2 has overheated the atmosphere over the eastern US (mysteriously missing the rest of the world.) Californians Deal With Freezing Temps, Snow – ABC News
The four hottest years in the US (measured by average maximum temperature) were 1934, 1921, 1931 and 1939. Maximum temperatures have dropped a degree over the last ninety years.
I spent last winter outside Baltimore and this winter outside Denver. Who should I support???? I don’t like football, so I went to the range with my new hunting bow for an hour and am now watching a replay of … Continue reading
DC attorney general says it is now legal to break the law as long as you don’t physically injure anyone! The attorney general for the District of Columbia, Irvin Nathan, announced Friday that he will not press charges against NBC … Continue reading
Temperatures are maxing out for the day at -9C, about 16C below normal. Will the Broncos be another victim of runaway global warming? http://wxug.us/1093e
[update - this graph is wrong, the current decade is #2 not #4 will update later.] According to the measured thermometer data, the hottest decade in the US was the 1930s – followed by the 1940s and 1950s. Despite … Continue reading
Raw NOAA US temperature data shows that US temperatures have been cooling for 90 years, and that 2012 is tied with 1921 at 55.3 degrees. NOAA then takes this data and massages it into a strong warming trend, with 2012 … Continue reading