Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
Richard T. Fowler on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… gator69 on My Kind Of Women richard on NASA 1990 : No Global Warming… gator69 on 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George… matayaya on My Kind Of Women gator69 on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… wayne on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… matayaya on My Kind Of Women
Daily Archives: January 12, 2013
NOAA says that man-made CO2 has overheated the atmosphere over the eastern US (mysteriously missing the rest of the world.) Californians Deal With Freezing Temps, Snow – ABC News
The four hottest years in the US (measured by average maximum temperature) were 1934, 1921, 1931 and 1939. Maximum temperatures have dropped a degree over the last ninety years.
I spent last winter outside Baltimore and this winter outside Denver. Who should I support???? I don’t like football, so I went to the range with my new hunting bow for an hour and am now watching a replay of … Continue reading
DC attorney general says it is now legal to break the law as long as you don’t physically injure anyone! The attorney general for the District of Columbia, Irvin Nathan, announced Friday that he will not press charges against NBC … Continue reading
Temperatures are maxing out for the day at -9C, about 16C below normal. Will the Broncos be another victim of runaway global warming? http://wxug.us/1093e
[update - this graph is wrong, the current decade is #2 not #4 will update later.] According to the measured thermometer data, the hottest decade in the US was the 1930s – followed by the 1940s and 1950s. Despite … Continue reading
Raw NOAA US temperature data shows that US temperatures have been cooling for 90 years, and that 2012 is tied with 1921 at 55.3 degrees. NOAA then takes this data and massages it into a strong warming trend, with 2012 … Continue reading