Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
darrylb on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stpaulchuck on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… stpaulchuck on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… darrylb on The Darkening Of Science omanuel on Good Karma Anything is possible on Keep Extrapolating Until You G… lorne50 on 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ic… stevengoddard on The Darkening Of Science Colorado Wellington on Keep Extrapolating Until You G… iurockhead on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove…
Daily Archives: January 12, 2013
NOAA says that man-made CO2 has overheated the atmosphere over the eastern US (mysteriously missing the rest of the world.) Californians Deal With Freezing Temps, Snow – ABC News
The four hottest years in the US (measured by average maximum temperature) were 1934, 1921, 1931 and 1939. Maximum temperatures have dropped a degree over the last ninety years.
I spent last winter outside Baltimore and this winter outside Denver. Who should I support???? I don’t like football, so I went to the range with my new hunting bow for an hour and am now watching a replay of … Continue reading
DC attorney general says it is now legal to break the law as long as you don’t physically injure anyone! The attorney general for the District of Columbia, Irvin Nathan, announced Friday that he will not press charges against NBC … Continue reading
Temperatures are maxing out for the day at -9C, about 16C below normal. Will the Broncos be another victim of runaway global warming? http://wxug.us/1093e
[update - this graph is wrong, the current decade is #2 not #4 will update later.] According to the measured thermometer data, the hottest decade in the US was the 1930s – followed by the 1940s and 1950s. Despite … Continue reading
Raw NOAA US temperature data shows that US temperatures have been cooling for 90 years, and that 2012 is tied with 1921 at 55.3 degrees. NOAA then takes this data and massages it into a strong warming trend, with 2012 … Continue reading