Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
hifast on If They Were Actual Scientists… Justa Joe on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… plutarchspam on Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey… schauminator on A New Moron Of The Day! tom b on Union Of Concerned Scientists… plutarchspam on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… plutarchspam on If They Were Actual Scientists… edward1968 on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C…
Daily Archives: January 13, 2013
My politically correct post for the day. The gym where I workout is extremely well planned. The weights are behind the aerobics equipment, so while you are lifting you have a great view of women in spandex climbing steps on the stairmaster. … Continue reading
Katherine will have to take some time off from shoveling the marde, in order to shovel her driveway in Lubbock. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
NOAA claims that 2012 was the second most extreme weather in US history, despite a record low tornado count and the longest stretch since the Civil War without a major hurricane. They accomplished this by defining mild weather as extreme. I spent … Continue reading
A few weeks ago NRDC told us that western skiing was doomed due to excessive heat and lack of snow. This can be easily seen at Wolf Creek, Colorado where the current temperature at 1:30 pm is -13F. Web Cam … Continue reading
One statistic about 2012 which caught my attention was the huge ratio of record maximums to record minimums, which blew away the previous records set in 1998 and 1939. The reason that the 2012 had such a high average temperature … Continue reading
h/t to Erick Wodarz
[Correction : the graph below is only for maximum temperatures. Average temperatures in 2012 were indeed warmer than 1934.] The final data is in, and a apples to apples comparison (using only the same set of all 821 GHCN HCN … Continue reading