In their efforts to fight global warming, Europe is painting itself white to reflect the Sun’s rays back into space – and prevent overheating.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Ban High Capacity Dinosaurs
- “It Is Not A Black Vs. White Problem”
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
gator69 on Something To Look Forward… Karl W. Braun on Begonia Update Robertv on Our Amazing New Store Andy Oz on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… KTM on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… Andy Oz on What I Learned Yesterday bobmaginnis on Something To Look Forward… geran on Ban High Capacity Dinosau… Traitor In Chief on If Barack Obama Had A Son… Traitor In Chief on If Barack Obama Had A Son…