Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
Andy Oz on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… Andy Oz on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stevengoddard on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… mjc on Stop The Darkening! ketchemandfleezem on Science Saturday : Continental… Ed Martin on Stop The Darkening! rishrac on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Gail Combs on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… rishrac on Stop The Darkening! Gail Combs on Stop The Darkening!
Daily Archives: January 20, 2013
Twitter / TucsonPeck: + #SWClimate – big question: … The principle is simple. Warm, toasty air in the Arctic is melting the ice. Then the warm Arctic air plunges south and cools sixty or seventy degrees as it mixes with … Continue reading
According to NASA’s top experts, Antarctica is both cooling and heating at the same time! Hansen invented the technique of turning cooling trends into warming trends – by simply altering the data. His zero-veracity approach has been adopted by the … Continue reading
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf Not to worry Jim! I’ve got you covered.
Tottenham 1-1 Manchester United | Premier League match report | Football | The Guardian Clint Dempsey kicks Sir Alex Ferguson’s ass in injury time. Note the “thing of the past” falling from the sky.
This goes out to the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, the National Rifle Association, Christopher Fountain (you shameless scumbag), and everyone else who has threatened the Journal News and Gawker reporters and employees. NY Pistol Permit Owners – … Continue reading
On the morning of the Sandy Hook massacre, all of the news sources were talking about a second person who had run off to the woods. One of the teachers in the school said that two shadows ran past her door. A … Continue reading