Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
- President Decides To Scrap The Constitution To Save US From 0.0004 Mole Fraction Of A Harmless Trace Gas
- Climate Change Dementia Is Not A New Problem
- The Ten Best Places To Live In America
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Visualizing The Spectacular Stupidity Of The New York Times
- Frequency Of 100 Degree Days In The US Down 50% Over The Past 90 Years
Daily Archives: January 20, 2013
Twitter / TucsonPeck: + #SWClimate – big question: … The principle is simple. Warm, toasty air in the Arctic is melting the ice. Then the warm Arctic air plunges south and cools sixty or seventy degrees as it mixes with … Continue reading
According to NASA’s top experts, Antarctica is both cooling and heating at the same time! Hansen invented the technique of turning cooling trends into warming trends – by simply altering the data. His zero-veracity approach has been adopted by the … Continue reading
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf Not to worry Jim! I’ve got you covered.
Tottenham 1-1 Manchester United | Premier League match report | Football | The Guardian Clint Dempsey kicks Sir Alex Ferguson’s ass in injury time. Note the “thing of the past” falling from the sky.
This goes out to the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, the National Rifle Association, Christopher Fountain (you shameless scumbag), and everyone else who has threatened the Journal News and Gawker reporters and employees. NY Pistol Permit Owners – … Continue reading
On the morning of the Sandy Hook massacre, all of the news sources were talking about a second person who had run off to the woods. One of the teachers in the school said that two shadows ran past her door. A … Continue reading