Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… tom0mason on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… KTM on Embracing Ebola Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… isbobc on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
I survived yet another day of extreme weather here in Colorado. It was about 55 degrees this afternoon and I was out cycling in the mountains in my shorts. According to NOAA, this was extreme weather – because it didn’t … Continue reading
Obama never mentioned climate change or gun confiscation during the campaign, and now he promises to bypass Congress as he makes them the centerpieces of his second term. In other words, he lied to get into office and holds the … Continue reading
President Obama made addressing climate change the most prominent policy vow of his second Inaugural Address on Monday, setting in motion what Democrats say will be a deliberately paced but aggressive campaign built around the use of his executive powers … Continue reading
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/images/us/2012/ann/Prelim_Significant_Weather_US2012.gif According to NOAA, 2012 was the “second most extreme year on record” in the US. (The most extreme was 1998). They gleefully describe it…
Scientists were not as sophisticated in 1974. They thought that excess Arctic ice causes extreme weather and climate change. The world’s snow and ice cover had increased by at least 10 to 15 percent Within a single year, adversity had visited … Continue reading
Arctic weather used to imply cold, but now that the Arctic is ice-free, the word “arctic” is synonymous with “tropical.” Snow, ice cause travel chaos across Europe – International – World – Ahram Online
Extreme weather is the new norm: “Around the world, extreme has become the new commonplace. Especially lately. China is enduring its coldest winter in nearly 30 years. Brazil is in the grip of a dreadful heat spell. Eastern Russia is so … Continue reading