Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
I survived yet another day of extreme weather here in Colorado. It was about 55 degrees this afternoon and I was out cycling in the mountains in my shorts. According to NOAA, this was extreme weather – because it didn’t … Continue reading
Obama never mentioned climate change or gun confiscation during the campaign, and now he promises to bypass Congress as he makes them the centerpieces of his second term. In other words, he lied to get into office and holds the … Continue reading
President Obama made addressing climate change the most prominent policy vow of his second Inaugural Address on Monday, setting in motion what Democrats say will be a deliberately paced but aggressive campaign built around the use of his executive powers … Continue reading
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/images/us/2012/ann/Prelim_Significant_Weather_US2012.gif According to NOAA, 2012 was the “second most extreme year on record” in the US. (The most extreme was 1998). They gleefully describe it…
Scientists were not as sophisticated in 1974. They thought that excess Arctic ice causes extreme weather and climate change. The world’s snow and ice cover had increased by at least 10 to 15 percent Within a single year, adversity had visited … Continue reading
Arctic weather used to imply cold, but now that the Arctic is ice-free, the word “arctic” is synonymous with “tropical.” Snow, ice cause travel chaos across Europe – International – World – Ahram Online
Extreme weather is the new norm: “Around the world, extreme has become the new commonplace. Especially lately. China is enduring its coldest winter in nearly 30 years. Brazil is in the grip of a dreadful heat spell. Eastern Russia is so … Continue reading