Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than 33 percent since the year 2000. However, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions have declined during that time and will continue to decline for the foreseeable future. The U.S. Energy Information Administration reports that during 2012 alone, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions declined by 8 percentcompared to 2011.
China by far emits more carbon dioxide than any other nation. Chinese emissions, moreover, are growing rapidly. China alone accounts for 75 percent of the global increase in carbon dioxide emissions since 2000. If the United States completely eliminated all of its carbon dioxide emissions today (something that is impossible to do), the only thing we would accomplish would be to delay by about five years an equal increase in Chinese emissions. And China has repeatedly and emphatically insisted it will not agree to any restrictions on its carbon dioxide emissions.
Thankfully, President Obama’s asserted global warming catastrophes exist solely in his mind.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Demand Civility
- Smoking Gun That The NCDC TOBS Adjustment Is Fraudulent
- More On The Record US Cold
- 18% Growth Of One Meter Thick Arctic Ice Since 2012
- The Death Spiral Of Mark Serreze’ Arctic Propaganda Continues
- White House Plans To Grant Citizenship To All Mexican Drug Lords, And Considers Farmers To Be Terrorists
- July 1916 – US Hit By Two Major Hurricanes Within Ten Days
- The Collapse Of The Roman Empire Is The Story Of America In 2014
- Nobel Prize Winner Says The Earth’s Crust Is Millions Of Degrees
- Discussing Faith
- Nobel Prize Winner Says The Arctic Will Be Ice Free In A Few Weeks
- Helping The Middle Class By Making Electricity Prices Skyrocket
- You Didn’t Build That
- Put The Parents In Jail – Do It For The Kids
- No More Spying On Citizens Who Aren’t Suspected Of A Crime
- Raising The Debt Ceiling Is Unpatriotic
- I’m Not Going To Take Your Rifle Away
- If You Make Less Than $250,000 You Won’t See Any Form Of Tax Increase
- If You Like Your Plan, You Can Keep Your Plan. Period
- Candidate Obama : Against Gay Marriage – Should Be Up To The States
- No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past 40 Years
- My Arctic Forecast
- Deranged Progressives Threaten Civilization
- Scientists Say Arctic To Be Ice Free Between 1979 And 2004
- Shock News : The 1970s Ice Age Scare Was Real