Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than 33 percent since the year 2000. However, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions have declined during that time and will continue to decline for the foreseeable future. The U.S. Energy Information Administration reports that during 2012 alone, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions declined by 8 percentcompared to 2011.
China by far emits more carbon dioxide than any other nation. Chinese emissions, moreover, are growing rapidly. China alone accounts for 75 percent of the global increase in carbon dioxide emissions since 2000. If the United States completely eliminated all of its carbon dioxide emissions today (something that is impossible to do), the only thing we would accomplish would be to delay by about five years an equal increase in Chinese emissions. And China has repeatedly and emphatically insisted it will not agree to any restrictions on its carbon dioxide emissions.
Thankfully, President Obama’s asserted global warming catastrophes exist solely in his mind.
- Will Candy Crowley Testify Against Herself?
- You Grade : NASA Report Card
- That Sound Is Churchill Turning In His Grave
- 1954-1955 : Five Major Hurricanes Struck The US In 14 Months
- Greenland Reaches A Tipping Point
- What If Grover Cleveland’s Hurricanes Happened Now?
- When Seconds Count, Police Are Just 20 Minutes Away
- Five Months After Sandy Hook – Not A Peep Out Of Obama About School Security
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Has Been Killing American Citizens By Remote Control
- Quick Note To President Obama
- 1975 : Deep Dips In The Jet Stream Were Blamed On Global Cooling
- My Interest Is Ending Junk Science
- Piers Morgan Brags That Brits Don’t Have Guns And Can’t Defend Themselves
- Climate Science Is In The Crapper
- 1000 Km/Hr Winds From A Nuclear Bomb
- NOAA : Thirty Deadliest Tornado Years All Occurred Below 350 PPM
- Stunning CO2 Breakthrough : Age Of The US Controlled By Atmospheric CO2
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
D$ on That Sound Is Churchill Turnin… No Substitute for Vi… on Bill Maher Vying To Replace Ha… Gamecock on When Seconds Count, Police Are… Gamecock on 1954-1955 : Five Major Hurrica… Billy Liar on That Sound Is Churchill Turnin… Billy Liar on 1954-1955 : Five Major Hurrica… Eric Simpson on You Grade : NASA Report C… Olaf Koenders on Quick Note To President O… Olaf Koenders on What If Grover Cleveland… Olaf Koenders on Greenland Reaches A Tipping…