Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than 33 percent since the year 2000. However, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions have declined during that time and will continue to decline for the foreseeable future. The U.S. Energy Information Administration reports that during 2012 alone, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions declined by 8 percentcompared to 2011.
China by far emits more carbon dioxide than any other nation. Chinese emissions, moreover, are growing rapidly. China alone accounts for 75 percent of the global increase in carbon dioxide emissions since 2000. If the United States completely eliminated all of its carbon dioxide emissions today (something that is impossible to do), the only thing we would accomplish would be to delay by about five years an equal increase in Chinese emissions. And China has repeatedly and emphatically insisted it will not agree to any restrictions on its carbon dioxide emissions.
Thankfully, President Obama’s asserted global warming catastrophes exist solely in his mind.
- Impressive NOAA Data Tampering In Michigan
- Mosher Says NASA Temperatures Are Right On The Money
- Michigan Having Its Coldest Six Month Period On Record
- Phil Jones Hiding The Decline
- More Arctic Sea Ice Than 2005 and 2006
- US Having Its Coldest Six Month Period Since 1912
- Great Lakes Set Mid-March Ice Cover Record
- March 11, 1888 Snowstorm In New York
- Climate Experts Say That Drought Is Getting Worse
- Dems Filibustering The Weather
- Removing The Blip
- 95% Of Australia Is Drought Free
- 1912 : Experts Wanted To Melt The North Pole – To Improve Earth’s Climate
- During The Non-Existent MWP, There Were No Glaciers In Europe
- License Hands And Feet
- New Research Shows That The Climate Anticipates CO2
- Green Energy Is Blossoming In Europe
- When They Removed The 1940′s Blip, Did They Put The Ice Back?
- The Missing Heat Has Sunk To The Bottom Of Lake Superior
- Almost Five Months Since Scientists Announced That Global Warming Has Overheated Lake Superior
- Sarah Palin Explains The State Of Climate Science
- The Great Gun Debate
- Mosher Still Looking For The Mid-Troposphere Cold Spot
- Why We Have A Second Amendment
- 1871: New York Times Complained That Climate Change Made Winter Cold In The South
stewart pid on Michigan Having Its Coldest Si… Jimmy Haigh. on Michigan Having Its Coldest Si… Eric Barnes on Mosher Says NASA Temperatures… Snow White on More Arctic Sea Ice Than 2005… james johnson on Michigan Having Its Coldest Si… PJ London on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… gator69 on Phil Jones Hiding The Dec… D. Self on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… D. Self on Michigan Having Its Coldest Si… gator69 on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont…