Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than 33 percent since the year 2000. However, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions have declined during that time and will continue to decline for the foreseeable future. The U.S. Energy Information Administration reports that during 2012 alone, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions declined by 8 percentcompared to 2011.
China by far emits more carbon dioxide than any other nation. Chinese emissions, moreover, are growing rapidly. China alone accounts for 75 percent of the global increase in carbon dioxide emissions since 2000. If the United States completely eliminated all of its carbon dioxide emissions today (something that is impossible to do), the only thing we would accomplish would be to delay by about five years an equal increase in Chinese emissions. And China has repeatedly and emphatically insisted it will not agree to any restrictions on its carbon dioxide emissions.
Thankfully, President Obama’s asserted global warming catastrophes exist solely in his mind.
- 1936 Zane Grey Film About Joining The BLM
- The Progressive View Of Science
- If Greens Have Their Way, We Won’t Have An Environment
- It’s The Global, Stupid
- With The World Falling Apart, White House Is Focused Like A Laser On Rustling An Old Man’s Cattle In Nevada
- Is Methane A Fossil Fuel?
- Different Types Of Officers
- Adding More CO2 Goalkeepers
- My Thoughts On Solar Energy
- 44th Earth Day Celebration
- March Madness In Michigan
- State Of The Climate Report
- Understanding The Polar Vortex
- Arctic Situation Gets More Desperate
- Pellston, Michigan Breaks Their Low Temperature Record By 16 Degrees
- UN Says They Can Slow Non-Existent Warming
- Great Lakes Obliterates All Records For Mid-April Ice
- NOAA Vs. NOAA
- NCDC US March Temperature Data Tampering
- NCDC Blows Away All Records For Data Tampering In Michigan
- 1933 : Before CO2 Ruined The Climate
- After 17 Years Of No Warming, Crack Scientists Determine That We Only Have 15 Years Left
- Climate Experts Locate The Root Of All Evil
- Science Is A Thing Of The Past In Climate Research
- No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Since Al Gore Won His Nobel Prize
Morgan on It’s The Global, St… Andy Oz on The Progressive View Of S… Morgan on It’s The Global, St… Andy Oz on The Progressive View Of S… -=NikFromNYC=- on State Of The Climate Repo… Gamecock on The Progressive View Of S… Gail Combs on It’s The Global, St… Streetcred on The Progressive View Of S… Dmh on It’s The Global, St… geran on If Greens Have Their Way, We W…