Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than 33 percent since the year 2000. However, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions have declined during that time and will continue to decline for the foreseeable future. The U.S. Energy Information Administration reports that during 2012 alone, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions declined by 8 percentcompared to 2011.
China by far emits more carbon dioxide than any other nation. Chinese emissions, moreover, are growing rapidly. China alone accounts for 75 percent of the global increase in carbon dioxide emissions since 2000. If the United States completely eliminated all of its carbon dioxide emissions today (something that is impossible to do), the only thing we would accomplish would be to delay by about five years an equal increase in Chinese emissions. And China has repeatedly and emphatically insisted it will not agree to any restrictions on its carbon dioxide emissions.
Thankfully, President Obama’s asserted global warming catastrophes exist solely in his mind.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Cooling The Past At UAH
- Europe’s Hottest Year Ever Wasn’t Hot
- Latest From The Fraudsters At NOAA
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995
- Shocking Glacial Retreat In 1922
- If The Present Refuses To Get Warmer, Then The Past Must Become Cooler
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Remains At A 10 Year High
- Finally, The Blog Gets Visited By A “Legitimate Skeptic”
- Nuttercelli Says All Trees Dead By 2050
- The New And Improved GISS US Cheating Animation
- China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
- BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
- This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
- How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
- Sea Level Plummeting At Fastest Rising Location On Earth
- Only 100 Degrees Of Warming Needed To Start The Greenland Meltdown
- Experts Say That Melting Antarctic Sea Ice Threatens Penguins
- Experts Say That Global Warming Makes Animals Shrink
- Greenland Breaks Record For One Day Ice Mass Gain
- Navy Experts Say Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- NASA Experts Say The Arctic Will Be Ice-Free In 2013
- December 9 Global Sea Ice Area Third Highest On Record
- The Only Problem Is, There Isn’t Any Missing Ice …..
- How Gavin Hides Data Tampering With A Baseline Shift