Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than 33 percent since the year 2000. However, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions have declined during that time and will continue to decline for the foreseeable future. The U.S. Energy Information Administration reports that during 2012 alone, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions declined by 8 percentcompared to 2011.
China by far emits more carbon dioxide than any other nation. Chinese emissions, moreover, are growing rapidly. China alone accounts for 75 percent of the global increase in carbon dioxide emissions since 2000. If the United States completely eliminated all of its carbon dioxide emissions today (something that is impossible to do), the only thing we would accomplish would be to delay by about five years an equal increase in Chinese emissions. And China has repeatedly and emphatically insisted it will not agree to any restrictions on its carbon dioxide emissions.
Thankfully, President Obama’s asserted global warming catastrophes exist solely in his mind.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
- President Decides To Scrap The Constitution To Save US From 0.0004 Mole Fraction Of A Harmless Trace Gas
- Climate Change Dementia Is Not A New Problem
- The Ten Best Places To Live In America
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Visualizing The Spectacular Stupidity Of The New York Times
- Frequency Of 100 Degree Days In The US Down 50% Over The Past 90 Years
smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… slcraignbc on Exposing The Original Bir… smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… cdquarles on Speak Of The Devil … smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… Michael D Smith on Understanding Google smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… mjc on Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Ov… smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… philjourdan on Today’s Humor