Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than 33 percent since the year 2000. However, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions have declined during that time and will continue to decline for the foreseeable future. The U.S. Energy Information Administration reports that during 2012 alone, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions declined by 8 percentcompared to 2011.
China by far emits more carbon dioxide than any other nation. Chinese emissions, moreover, are growing rapidly. China alone accounts for 75 percent of the global increase in carbon dioxide emissions since 2000. If the United States completely eliminated all of its carbon dioxide emissions today (something that is impossible to do), the only thing we would accomplish would be to delay by about five years an equal increase in Chinese emissions. And China has repeatedly and emphatically insisted it will not agree to any restrictions on its carbon dioxide emissions.
Thankfully, President Obama’s asserted global warming catastrophes exist solely in his mind.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
- Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
- It’s The Communism, Stupid
- Climate Math : Almost All Locations Are Below The Mean
- Deranged Blogger Predicts A High Arctic Minimum This Summer
- The Largest Fire In US History Occurred In Washington – During The Coldest Year Ever
- Hot Weather In The US Peaked At 310 PPM CO2
- US Is Having One Of Its Coolest Summers On Record
- Summer Of 1936 Obliterated All Other Summers For Record Heat
- More Than 20% Of US All Time Temperature Records Were Set During The Summer Of 1936
- The Polar Vortex Excuse
- Chicago Is More Than 30 Degrees Colder Than 80 Years Ago
- During The Heatwave Of 1936, Two Thirds Of The US Was Over 100 Degrees
- Midwest Is Twenty Degrees Colder Than July 1936
- During This Week In 1936, Americans Were Dying From The Heat Every Minute
- Arctic Approaches Ten Year Summer Sea Ice Maximum
- Illinois Two Coldest July’s Have Been In The Past Five Years
- Great Forecasting Moments At The Met Office
Brad on Climate Prophet Hansen Says Ar… Andy_E on Reggie – Start Your… Shazaam on More From Bridgehampton, … mjc on Much Ado About Nothing In… Alec, aka daffy duck on Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its M… Bill Illis on Much Ado About Nothing In… Glacierman on More From Bridgehampton, … stevengoddard on Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its M… _Jim on More From Bridgehampton, … Shazaam on Reggie – Start Your…