Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: January 23, 2013
In 2007, leading scientists in the US and UK predicted that the Arctic would be ice-free before the summer of 2013. BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013′ Later, Obama’s science adviser announced that ice-free winters would follow … Continue reading
CNN meteorologist Chad Meyers declares that the Arctic is ice-free and is responsible for the cold weather. there is no ice up here in the North Pole h/t to John All that warm toasty air from the ice-free Arctic is plunging south and bringing sub-zero … Continue reading
You really can’t make this stuff up. Why abnormally cold weather doesn’t “disprove” global warming We are thousands of miles farther from the Sun than we were six months ago. That changes the average temperature. How to respond to people … Continue reading
Harrison Schmitt was the last man to walk on the moon, just over 40 years ago. This is what he has to say about global warming and the environmental movement. “The CO2 scare is a red herring … the global warming scare is being … Continue reading
McKibben is pushing to block Keystone. The inevitable consequences would be to keep money flowing to Middle Eastern terrorists. Lefties have been telling us for years that the reason we are having wars in the Middle East is because we … Continue reading
Australia’s top scientist told us a few years ago that Australia was in a permanent drought, but apparently he didn’t bother to do any actual science before coming to that conclusion. Drought Management Strategies – past, present and future