Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
- 9, 10, 11 Barcelona
- Percentage Of 90 Degree Days In The US Fourth Lowest On Record
- President Obama Says That The Islamic State Has Nothing To Do With The Islamic State
- Nuttercelli Working To Slime Guardian Readers Again
- NASA’s Administrator Explains Their Primary Mission
there is no substitu… on Putting EPA Toxicity In P… Robert B on Kook And Nutter Math Tim Groves on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Password protected on Fraudsters, Not Scientists David A on The Most Important Thing Phil Jones on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… David A on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… David A on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… omanuel on Fraudsters, Not Scientists gregole on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L…
Daily Archives: January 23, 2013
In 2007, leading scientists in the US and UK predicted that the Arctic would be ice-free before the summer of 2013. BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013′ Later, Obama’s science adviser announced that ice-free winters would follow … Continue reading
CNN meteorologist Chad Meyers declares that the Arctic is ice-free and is responsible for the cold weather. there is no ice up here in the North Pole h/t to John All that warm toasty air from the ice-free Arctic is plunging south and bringing sub-zero … Continue reading
You really can’t make this stuff up. Why abnormally cold weather doesn’t “disprove” global warming We are thousands of miles farther from the Sun than we were six months ago. That changes the average temperature. How to respond to people … Continue reading
Harrison Schmitt was the last man to walk on the moon, just over 40 years ago. This is what he has to say about global warming and the environmental movement. “The CO2 scare is a red herring … the global warming scare is being … Continue reading
McKibben is pushing to block Keystone. The inevitable consequences would be to keep money flowing to Middle Eastern terrorists. Lefties have been telling us for years that the reason we are having wars in the Middle East is because we … Continue reading
Australia’s top scientist told us a few years ago that Australia was in a permanent drought, but apparently he didn’t bother to do any actual science before coming to that conclusion. Drought Management Strategies – past, present and future