Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scientists Demonstrate Again That they Are Incompetent Zealots
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
mjc on Ebola Update mjc on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… omanuel on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… Richard T. Fowler on Poor Secret Service Protection… mjc on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… tom0mason on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… tom0mason on Ebola Update Dave G on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… Billy Liar on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… Richard T. Fowler on Poor Secret Service Protection…
Daily Archives: January 24, 2013
New York had an unscheduled Earth Hour for several weeks in October. They met and exceeded Bloomberg’s carbon reduction targets that month.
Sea levels are expected to rise up to another two and a half feet by the time a child born today reaches 40 Reshaping NYC’s Future After Sandy Bloomberg expects 20 mm/year sea level rise, and I expect monkeys to fly … Continue reading
Just when you thought the White House couldn’t get any more incompetent, Kerry says he plans to make America safe – by cutting off her lifeblood. Calling himself “a passionate advocate” for energy policy, Sen. John Kerry said Thursday that climate … Continue reading
Last winter was the third most extreme winter in northeast US history according to NOAA, due to 80+ days of mild, pleasant weather. This winter, Gaia is giving them a break from the extreme weather – by sending lots of … Continue reading
Record Arctic ozone hole raises fears of worse to come | Climate Connections
Obamacus Anyone here been in the army? No. Yes. I served with you at Vindobona. You can help me. Whatever comes out of these gates, we’ve got a better chance of survival if we work together. Do you understand? If … Continue reading
We haven’t heard from him for a while. Just wondering if he is currently a Koch Brothers funded skeptic, ex-skeptic, or never was a skeptic.