Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
Andy Oz on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… Andy Oz on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stevengoddard on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… mjc on Stop The Darkening! ketchemandfleezem on Science Saturday : Continental… Ed Martin on Stop The Darkening! rishrac on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Gail Combs on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… rishrac on Stop The Darkening! Gail Combs on Stop The Darkening!
Daily Archives: January 24, 2013
New York had an unscheduled Earth Hour for several weeks in October. They met and exceeded Bloomberg’s carbon reduction targets that month.
Sea levels are expected to rise up to another two and a half feet by the time a child born today reaches 40 Reshaping NYC’s Future After Sandy Bloomberg expects 20 mm/year sea level rise, and I expect monkeys to fly … Continue reading
Just when you thought the White House couldn’t get any more incompetent, Kerry says he plans to make America safe – by cutting off her lifeblood. Calling himself “a passionate advocate” for energy policy, Sen. John Kerry said Thursday that climate … Continue reading
Last winter was the third most extreme winter in northeast US history according to NOAA, due to 80+ days of mild, pleasant weather. This winter, Gaia is giving them a break from the extreme weather – by sending lots of … Continue reading
Record Arctic ozone hole raises fears of worse to come | Climate Connections
Obamacus Anyone here been in the army? No. Yes. I served with you at Vindobona. You can help me. Whatever comes out of these gates, we’ve got a better chance of survival if we work together. Do you understand? If … Continue reading
We haven’t heard from him for a while. Just wondering if he is currently a Koch Brothers funded skeptic, ex-skeptic, or never was a skeptic.