Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
- US Having Its 4th Coldest Year Since 1924
- Autumn Snow Cover In A Hockey Stick
- Gavin Takes Climate Fraud To An Entirely New Level
Tel on My Kind Of Women Billy Liar on Eight Years Since The Guardian… Tel on My Kind Of Women Richard T. Fowler on The Democratic View Of De… richard on Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic… Tel on Eight Years Since The Guardian… Richard T. Fowler on The Democratic View Of De… tom0mason on My Kind Of Women Tel on Eight Years Since The Guardian… tom0mason on Eight Years Since The Guardian…
Daily Archives: January 24, 2013
New York had an unscheduled Earth Hour for several weeks in October. They met and exceeded Bloomberg’s carbon reduction targets that month.
Sea levels are expected to rise up to another two and a half feet by the time a child born today reaches 40 Reshaping NYC’s Future After Sandy Bloomberg expects 20 mm/year sea level rise, and I expect monkeys to fly … Continue reading
Just when you thought the White House couldn’t get any more incompetent, Kerry says he plans to make America safe – by cutting off her lifeblood. Calling himself “a passionate advocate” for energy policy, Sen. John Kerry said Thursday that climate … Continue reading
Last winter was the third most extreme winter in northeast US history according to NOAA, due to 80+ days of mild, pleasant weather. This winter, Gaia is giving them a break from the extreme weather – by sending lots of … Continue reading
Record Arctic ozone hole raises fears of worse to come | Climate Connections
Obamacus Anyone here been in the army? No. Yes. I served with you at Vindobona. You can help me. Whatever comes out of these gates, we’ve got a better chance of survival if we work together. Do you understand? If … Continue reading
We haven’t heard from him for a while. Just wondering if he is currently a Koch Brothers funded skeptic, ex-skeptic, or never was a skeptic.