Watch Joe Biden at 1:45 PM ET
Before Vice President Joe Biden introduced a set of ideas to help reduce gun violence, he kicked off a national conversation. He wanted to make sure that he heard from people from every perspective about the steps we need to take to protect kids and make our communities safer.
And that dialogue isn’t over.
Today, in a hangout hosted by Google and moderated by Hari Sreenivasan from PBS NewsHour, Vice President Biden will speak with a group of Google+ users about the White House policy recommendations and answer their questions. And we want you to join us.
What: Google+ Hangout with Vice President Joe Biden
When: Thursday, January 24 at 1:45 PM ET
Where: Live on WhiteHouse.gov
- Obama Announces That The War On Terror Has Been Won
- Obama Averaging Two Drone Strikes Per Week, Since Winning The Nobel Peace Prize
- Yet Another Cold Start To The Year
- Ban Assault Umbrellas
- Time To End This Madness
- Quick Note To The Morons Who Said That Tornadoes Are Worse Than Hiroshima
- Children Just Won’t Know What Cyclist Steroid Abuse Is
- Obama Looking To Intimidate Internet Users Now Too
- Guardian Shock News : Tuvalu Was Evacuated Twelve Years Ago
- Climate Alarmists Are Scientifically Illiterate
- More Shocking Imagery Of “Abnormally Dry” Fort Collins, Colorado
- Scientific American Shock News : Climate Deniers Were Right All Along
- The War On Sea Level Terrorism
- Quick Note To James Hansen
- 1921 : Earth Had A Fever
- The Consensus Can’t Be Wrong
- 1931 Flood Killed Millions In China
- Shock News : Sea Level Has Risen 120 Metres
- Abnormally Propagandish
- Franny Armstrong Promoting Genocide Against Children Again
- Obama Announces That Terrorism Has Been Defeated
- 400 PPM! We Should Have Listened To The Experts
- Mission Accomplished!
- That New Kind Of Ice, Which Melts at -8C
- Update On The Obama Press Conference