Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
Palo Alto Ken on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… stevengoddard on Good Karma Larry Fields on Good Karma omnologos on August 2014 Is No Longer The H… darrylb on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stpaulchuck on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… stpaulchuck on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… darrylb on The Darkening Of Science omanuel on Good Karma Anything is possible on Keep Extrapolating Until You G…
Daily Archives: January 25, 2013
Oh CO2 gods, why do you test us so? You have promised the great change of climate and devastation of the planet, yet we patiently wait and see nothing. When will you return, destroy this planet and take us to our hellish … Continue reading
In November, New York got hit by a blast of Arctic air which collided with a tropical storm. The mayor concluded that the unusually early cold was due to global warming. Frigid Temperatures May Linger in U.S. Northeast for Three Weeks – Bloomberg Bloomberg … Continue reading
The lack of change proves that rapid change is occurring. Sometimes it frustrates me that we feel the effects of climate change so slowly, if at all. It’s not that I’m an apocalypse-monger, dreaming of mass hysteria induced by floods … Continue reading
Gutsy grandma shoots at robber after attack | News – Home She didn’t shoot that. The government took care of her. h/t to Dave G
The interior of the collapsing Greenland Ice Sheet is averaging -39C this year. History | Weather Underground
A West Point think tank has issued a paper warning America about “far right” groups such as the “anti-federalist” movement, which supports “civil activism, individual freedoms and self-government.” The report issued this week by the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy at … Continue reading
Joee Romm announced a couple of years ago that the southwestern US was in a permanent drought. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie