When trying to verify Joe Biden’s recent story that he was golfing within earshot of the Oct. 2, 2006, shooting at Nickel Mines, one thing is clear.
There are a lot of places to enjoy a round of golf in the region.
But whether the 70-year-old vice president was playing at any of the courses on the day of the one-room schoolhouse massacre still remains a mystery.
If he was in the area, he wasn’t at Moccasin Run Golf Club in Atglen.
Curt King, the owner of the club, said there is no record of Biden — then a U.S. senator — visiting the golf course that day.
“When someone of that stature comes to your business, you don’t forget something like that,” he said.
Moccasin Run, the closest club to the Nickel Mines community, is about six miles away.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century
- Understanding Climate Modeling
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive
- Global Warming To Kill Us All By 2006
- Following Up On The Nobel Prize Winning Arctic Forecast
- Science Saturday : Continental Drift Animation
- US Communist Party Wants You To Join Them In Their Fight For Climate Justice
- President Obama Keeps His Promise
- If Barack Obama Had A ….
- A Double Shot Of Hiding The Decline At NASA
- UHI At A “Rural” Station In Queensland
- Australia’s Hottest Year Was 1878
- Parking Lot Size Matters
- Understanding The 97% Consensus
- A Resurgence Of Continental Drift In The UK