When trying to verify Joe Biden’s recent story that he was golfing within earshot of the Oct. 2, 2006, shooting at Nickel Mines, one thing is clear.
There are a lot of places to enjoy a round of golf in the region.
But whether the 70-year-old vice president was playing at any of the courses on the day of the one-room schoolhouse massacre still remains a mystery.
If he was in the area, he wasn’t at Moccasin Run Golf Club in Atglen.
Curt King, the owner of the club, said there is no record of Biden — then a U.S. senator — visiting the golf course that day.
“When someone of that stature comes to your business, you don’t forget something like that,” he said.
Moccasin Run, the closest club to the Nickel Mines community, is about six miles away.
- March 11, 1888 Snowstorm In New York
- Climate Experts Say That Drought Is Getting Worse
- Dems Filibustering The Weather
- Removing The Blip
- 95% Of Australia Is Drought Free
- 1912 : Experts Wanted To Melt The North Pole – To Improve Earth’s Climate
- During The Non-Existent MWP, There Were No Glaciers In Europe
- License Hands And Feet
- New Research Shows That The Climate Anticipates CO2
- Green Energy Is Blossoming In Europe
- When They Removed The 1940′s Blip, Did They Put The Ice Back?
- The Missing Heat Has Sunk To The Bottom Of Lake Superior
- Almost Five Months Since Scientists Announced That Global Warming Has Overheated Lake Superior
- Sarah Palin Explains The State Of Climate Science
- The Great Gun Debate
- Mosher Still Looking For The Mid-Troposphere Cold Spot
- Why We Have A Second Amendment
- 1871: New York Times Complained That Climate Change Made Winter Cold In The South
- 1933 : Australia’s Chief Weather Expert Said That Belief In Climate Change Is An “Error Of Human Memory”
- Planet Doomed By Missing Ice Cube In The Barents Sea
- Consensus Climate Science From The 1930′s
- Sochi Never Had A Chance
- 1911 CAGW Consensus
- 1945 : World’s Climate Changing, Poles Melting, Glaciers Retreating, Rivers Drying Up, Deserts Expanding
- Imaginary Climate Change In 1910
Sparks on Understanding Extreme Weather Chewer on March 11, 1888 Snowstorm In Ne… Gail Combs on March 11, 1888 Snowstorm In Ne… Gail Combs on Climate Experts Say That Droug… Sparks on March 11, 1888 Snowstorm In Ne… Sparks on 1912 : Experts Wanted To Melt… calypsostewie on License Hands And Feet kbray in california on March 11, 1888 Snowstorm In Ne… Snow White on Planet Doomed By Missing Ice C… bullright on Almost Five Months Since Scien…