President Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate to fill vacancies on a labor relations panel, a federal appeals court panel ruled Friday.
A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit said that Obama did not have the power to make three recess appointments last year to the National Labor Relations Board.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Setting Up A Crayola Fund For NCDC
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
- Settled Science Update
- Visualizing The Extreme Climate Fraud At NCDC
- A Day At The North Pole
- Climate Buffoon Of The Day
- Why Does Humidity Keep Daytime Temperatures Down In The Summer?
- We’ve Come A Long Way, Baby
- Heroes From The 1960′s