Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New Release Of GHCN Code
- Longest Stretches Over 100 Degrees
- World’s Worst Heatwave Occurred During One Of Gavin’s 10 Coldest Years Ever
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
Daily Archives: January 26, 2013
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie Did CO2 decline since last winter?
Before NOAA tampered with the data, July 2012 was fourth hottest after 1901, 1936 and 1934. There has been no trend in July temperatures in the US since 1895.
Bearing in mind that recent climate change and biodiversity agreements both talk of sums in the order of $100bn per year by 2020, and that the Rio+20 agenda is far broader, you can guess at the sums of money that … Continue reading
Web Cam – Wolf Creek Ski Area
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to work at NASA HathawayWilson2006-preprint.pdf Red is predicted. Green is what happened. NASA’s solar forecasts are every bit as good as their climate forecasts