Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
- 9, 10, 11 Barcelona
- Percentage Of 90 Degree Days In The US Fourth Lowest On Record
- President Obama Says That The Islamic State Has Nothing To Do With The Islamic State
- Nuttercelli Working To Slime Guardian Readers Again
- NASA’s Administrator Explains Their Primary Mission
QV on Climate Disaster In Denve… Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… jdseanjd on Towards A Sane Future Robertv on Climate Disaster In Denve… Old Goat on Climate Disaster In Denve… Charles Nelson nelso… on Kook And Nutter Math Stephen Richards on Climate Disaster In Denve… Robertv on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Send Al To The Pole on Kook And Nutter Math
Daily Archives: January 26, 2013
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie Did CO2 decline since last winter?
Before NOAA tampered with the data, July 2012 was fourth hottest after 1901, 1936 and 1934. There has been no trend in July temperatures in the US since 1895.
Bearing in mind that recent climate change and biodiversity agreements both talk of sums in the order of $100bn per year by 2020, and that the Rio+20 agenda is far broader, you can guess at the sums of money that … Continue reading
Web Cam – Wolf Creek Ski Area
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to work at NASA HathawayWilson2006-preprint.pdf Red is predicted. Green is what happened. NASA’s solar forecasts are every bit as good as their climate forecasts