Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
Gail Combs on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Gail Combs on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… rah on Men Are Planning To Destroy Th… Jason Calley on Understanding Ice-Free rah on New York Times Says That Alask… Gail Combs on New York Times Says That Alask… Gail Combs on New York Times Says That Alask… NavarreAggie on How Global Warming Has Persona… rah on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Gail Combs on New York Times Says That Alask…
Daily Archives: January 28, 2013
CNN announced last week that the Arctic is ice-free, so cruise ships formerly scheduled for the Caribbean are making a bee-line to the Arctic Ocean. \ N_daily_extent.png (420×500)
March 10, 2006: It’s official: Solar minimum has arrived. Sunspots have all but vanished. Solar flares are nonexistent. The sun is utterly quiet. Like the quiet before a storm. This week researchers announced that a storm is coming–the most intense solar maximum in … Continue reading
Since the Sandy Hook massacre in December, there have been nearly one million automobile accidents in the US, with half a million injuries and over 5,000 deaths. No farmer needs a Prius to grow crops, so they should be banned immediately.
BURPING sheep are the subject of a ground-breaking study at Writtle College which aims to tackle global warming. Writtle College aiming to tackle global warming with burping sheep | This is Essex
Besieged by bears In villages across the Arctic, Inuit are reporting an invasion. Polar bears, once rare, are now strolling the streets, peeking in windows, killing dogs – even stalking kids. No place has been more menaced than Arviat. “Why … Continue reading
(CBS News) Withering drought, vast wildfires, town-leveling tornadoes, fierce heat — not to mention superstorm Sandy — all made 2012 one of the worst years in terms of lives lost and property destroyed from extreme weather. Climate change: No more … Continue reading
Freudian slip from a man who plans to confiscate all guns. San Diego Police Chief, William Lansdowne said in an interview that the implementation of new gun laws will take guns off the streets of America within a generation. Lansdowne … Continue reading