Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
jdseanjd on John Holdren Competes With Joh… jdseanjd on John Holdren Competes With Joh… jdseanjd on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Brad Anderson on A New Moron Of The Day! geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! Ian Billing on A New Moron Of The Day! El Duderino on He Is So Open Minded That He R… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day!
Daily Archives: January 28, 2013
CNN announced last week that the Arctic is ice-free, so cruise ships formerly scheduled for the Caribbean are making a bee-line to the Arctic Ocean. \ N_daily_extent.png (420×500)
March 10, 2006: It’s official: Solar minimum has arrived. Sunspots have all but vanished. Solar flares are nonexistent. The sun is utterly quiet. Like the quiet before a storm. This week researchers announced that a storm is coming–the most intense solar maximum in … Continue reading
Since the Sandy Hook massacre in December, there have been nearly one million automobile accidents in the US, with half a million injuries and over 5,000 deaths. No farmer needs a Prius to grow crops, so they should be banned immediately.
BURPING sheep are the subject of a ground-breaking study at Writtle College which aims to tackle global warming. Writtle College aiming to tackle global warming with burping sheep | This is Essex
Besieged by bears In villages across the Arctic, Inuit are reporting an invasion. Polar bears, once rare, are now strolling the streets, peeking in windows, killing dogs – even stalking kids. No place has been more menaced than Arviat. “Why … Continue reading
(CBS News) Withering drought, vast wildfires, town-leveling tornadoes, fierce heat — not to mention superstorm Sandy — all made 2012 one of the worst years in terms of lives lost and property destroyed from extreme weather. Climate change: No more … Continue reading
Freudian slip from a man who plans to confiscate all guns. San Diego Police Chief, William Lansdowne said in an interview that the implementation of new gun laws will take guns off the streets of America within a generation. Lansdowne … Continue reading