March 10, 2006: It’s official: Solar minimum has arrived. Sunspots have all but vanished. Solar flares are nonexistent. The sun is utterly quiet.
Like the quiet before a storm.
This week researchers announced that a storm is coming–the most intense solar maximum in fifty years. The prediction comes from a team led by Mausumi Dikpati of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). “The next sunspot cycle will be 30% to 50% stronger than the previous one,” she says. If correct, the years ahead could produce a burst of solar activity second only to the historic Solar Max of 1958.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist