Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
Paul Homewood on New ISIS Threat mjc on East Coast Sea Level Rose Much… Latitude on Poor Secret Service Protection… baconman on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… Smokey on Kook And Nutter Math Andy DC on New ISIS Threat Louis Hooffstetter on East Coast Sea Level Rose Much… Smokey on Poor Secret Service Protection… Colorado Wellington on NASA Created The Hockey Stick…
Daily Archives: February 1, 2013
Obama intentionally picks an idiot for secretary of defense, and then he is surprised to find that the guy is an idiot. “It’s somewhere between baffling and incomprehensible,” a member of Mr. Obama’s own team of advisers on Iran said … Continue reading
Obama needs a new energy secretary. I have an idea. Instead of picking an incompetent left-wing political activist, how about choosing someone who actually knows something about energy – and has the country’s best interests at heart. That would be … Continue reading
Odysseus thought he was in control of the world around him. This pissed off the gods -and they messed with him for about twenty years before he became wise enough to realize that humans don’t control nature. The juvenile delinquent in … Continue reading
Ice is pretty worthless, unless you are playing hockey or sipping a frozen Margarita in Mexico. Nevertheless, it has been my observation that ice forms in the winter and melts in the summer. Apparently it has been doing this for several years … Continue reading
Obama’s science adviser says that Arctic winters will soon be ice-free, and that a shortage of energy will increase employment. http://news.google.com/newspapers
Lance is getting sued for tens of millions of dollars for being a fraud. Nearly every schoolchild in the world has been exposed multiple times to Gore’s sci-fi flick. Now that he has exposed himself as a fraud, he should pay back … Continue reading