Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
Robert B on Heidi Defines Climate! ntesdorf on A New Moron Of The Day! Fallon on Joe McCarthy Back In The … mredchanskiy on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Send Al to the Pole on Global Warming And Marath… Send Al to the Pole on Global Warming And Marath… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! Colorado Wellington on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Colorado Wellington on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Colorado Wellington on A New Moron Of The Day!
Daily Archives: February 2, 2013
President Obama pulled the trigger of a shotgun once, so his destruction of the Bill Of Rights is all good. (Always remember, America is here to serve and glorify Barack Obama. 250,000 men died on the beaches at Normandy to … Continue reading
Republican politicians are missing from the debate. The debate is an influence battle between President Barack Obama’s Democrats and Wayne LaPierre’s NRA. Of the top 25 stakeholders in the debate, there is only 1 prominent Republican politician (Chris Christie – … Continue reading
AUSTIN #2, FALLON EXP STN, LOVELOCK, MCGILL, MINA, SEARCHLIGHT
Rumor is that Hillary prefers clams to hot dogs.
h/t to Blade
He had to leave the match, but Coloccini played on. Howard Webb needs a long holiday.
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 Arctic ice area has increased by 10.5 million km^2 since mid-September 2012. The press corpse continues to report this event as record ice loss. Leading experts say that the Arctic will be ice-free in a few months, or sooner. … Continue reading