Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
Andy DC on The Darkening Of Science William on Cryosphere Makes Climate Scien… ozspeaksup on The Darkening Of Science omnologos on The Darkening Of Science Bob F on Rule #1 Morgan Wright on The Darkening Of Science Colorado Wellington on President Obama’s Young… Stephen Richards on US Government Agencies Just Ca… Colorado Wellington on President Obama’s Young… Morgan Wright on Following Up With The World…
Daily Archives: February 2, 2013
President Obama pulled the trigger of a shotgun once, so his destruction of the Bill Of Rights is all good. (Always remember, America is here to serve and glorify Barack Obama. 250,000 men died on the beaches at Normandy to … Continue reading
Republican politicians are missing from the debate. The debate is an influence battle between President Barack Obama’s Democrats and Wayne LaPierre’s NRA. Of the top 25 stakeholders in the debate, there is only 1 prominent Republican politician (Chris Christie – … Continue reading
AUSTIN #2, FALLON EXP STN, LOVELOCK, MCGILL, MINA, SEARCHLIGHT
Rumor is that Hillary prefers clams to hot dogs.
h/t to Blade
He had to leave the match, but Coloccini played on. Howard Webb needs a long holiday.
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 Arctic ice area has increased by 10.5 million km^2 since mid-September 2012. The press corpse continues to report this event as record ice loss. Leading experts say that the Arctic will be ice-free in a few months, or sooner. … Continue reading