Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Crashex on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Robert B on Heidi Defines Climate! ntesdorf on A New Moron Of The Day! Fallon on Joe McCarthy Back In The … mredchanskiy on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Send Al to the Pole on Global Warming And Marath…
Daily Archives: February 3, 2013
The reason we are in the Middle East is because of oil. The best way to make America safe is to develop energy sources in North America, and quit sending money and human fodder to the Middle East. Climate alarmists are the … Continue reading
The results of a new study indicate that suicide rates among veterans in the United States are increasing. An estimated 22 military veterans take their lives every day in America, according to the study helmed by Robert Bossarte, an epidemiologist … Continue reading
“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came … Continue reading
Hubert Humphrey was Vice-President from 1964-1968 and the Democratic Party Presidential nominee against Richard Nixon. “Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms … The … Continue reading
The areas of America which have high murder rates vote nearly 100% for Obama. Chicago, DC, Detroit, Philadelphia, etc.
Liberals started the ACLU in order to protect constitutional rights. Liberals used to question authority. Now they are all blind submissive sheep, willing to throw away all of their constitutional rights at the altar of Barack Obama. How can anyone … Continue reading
According to the FBI, there were 1.2 million violent crimes committed in the US last year. FBI — Violent Crime According to the UK government, there were 1.94 million violent crimes in the UK last year. http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_296191.pdf There are almost … Continue reading