Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
Streetcred on Rule #1 inMAGICn on Rule #1 Phil Jones on Hottest August Ever Updat… Michael D Smith on What Part Of This Isn’t… stevengoddard on Prove Me Wrong! Bill S on Prove Me Wrong! geran on Hottest August Ever Updat… It is I only on Cryosphere Makes Climate Scien… Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat…
Daily Archives: February 3, 2013
The reason we are in the Middle East is because of oil. The best way to make America safe is to develop energy sources in North America, and quit sending money and human fodder to the Middle East. Climate alarmists are the … Continue reading
The results of a new study indicate that suicide rates among veterans in the United States are increasing. An estimated 22 military veterans take their lives every day in America, according to the study helmed by Robert Bossarte, an epidemiologist … Continue reading
“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came … Continue reading
Hubert Humphrey was Vice-President from 1964-1968 and the Democratic Party Presidential nominee against Richard Nixon. “Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms … The … Continue reading
The areas of America which have high murder rates vote nearly 100% for Obama. Chicago, DC, Detroit, Philadelphia, etc.
Liberals started the ACLU in order to protect constitutional rights. Liberals used to question authority. Now they are all blind submissive sheep, willing to throw away all of their constitutional rights at the altar of Barack Obama. How can anyone … Continue reading
According to the FBI, there were 1.2 million violent crimes committed in the US last year. FBI — Violent Crime According to the UK government, there were 1.94 million violent crimes in the UK last year. http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_296191.pdf There are almost … Continue reading