Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
philjourdan on Shock News : Man Saves Woman… Send Al to the Pole on New ISIS Threat daveburton on What If The Missing Heat Retur… mjc on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… philjourdan on Shock News : Man Saves Woman… philjourdan on Shock News : Man Saves Woman… Glacierman on NASA Antarctic Temperature… Send Al to the Pole on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… Latitude on New ISIS Threat Latitude on New ISIS Threat
Daily Archives: February 4, 2013
Alarmists have this idea that Arctic sea ice used to be very old, but it all melted after the civilian Hummer was invented. The Arctic Basin is an open basin, and all of the ice eventually floats out into the North Atlantic … Continue reading
Create an imaginary problem Blame your imaginary problem on people who have different views from yourself Find some way to hurt people who have different views from yourself (even if it hurts yourself too) and declare it to be a solution to your … Continue reading
I remember this 1972 event, like it was yesterday. Times-Union – Google News Archive Search Since this accident occurred, more than 1.5 million Americans have died in vehicle accidents – and many tens of millions have been seriously injured. If we … Continue reading
Now that Obama and Gleick have released pictures of how they hold shotguns, we also need to see how a man holds a shotgun.
One year ago I was attempting to drive from Colorado to Maryland (presumably to see the Broncos beat the Ravens in the AFC Championship ROFLMAO) February 3rd, 2012 For the millions of Americans who have been wondering where winter is, … Continue reading
“you don’t pick winners and losers, you only pick losers.” – Mitt Romney addressing President Obama