Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
hifast on If They Were Actual Scientists… Justa Joe on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… plutarchspam on Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey… schauminator on A New Moron Of The Day! tom b on Union Of Concerned Scientists… plutarchspam on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… plutarchspam on If They Were Actual Scientists… edward1968 on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C…
Daily Archives: February 4, 2013
Alarmists have this idea that Arctic sea ice used to be very old, but it all melted after the civilian Hummer was invented. The Arctic Basin is an open basin, and all of the ice eventually floats out into the North Atlantic … Continue reading
Create an imaginary problem Blame your imaginary problem on people who have different views from yourself Find some way to hurt people who have different views from yourself (even if it hurts yourself too) and declare it to be a solution to your … Continue reading
I remember this 1972 event, like it was yesterday. Times-Union – Google News Archive Search Since this accident occurred, more than 1.5 million Americans have died in vehicle accidents – and many tens of millions have been seriously injured. If we … Continue reading
Now that Obama and Gleick have released pictures of how they hold shotguns, we also need to see how a man holds a shotgun.
One year ago I was attempting to drive from Colorado to Maryland (presumably to see the Broncos beat the Ravens in the AFC Championship ROFLMAO) February 3rd, 2012 For the millions of Americans who have been wondering where winter is, … Continue reading
“you don’t pick winners and losers, you only pick losers.” – Mitt Romney addressing President Obama