Leading climate experts have been telling us for years that snow coverage is declining due to global warming. This can be seen in the graph below, with 2012 finishing the year at a record 900,000 Manhattans of snow in the Northern Hemisphere.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Frequency Of Hot Days In The Midwest Plummeting And Lowest On Record
- Midwest US Having Its Coldest Year On Record
- GIStemp – who needs Antarctic data or temps near ice.
- Before Michael Mann Erased It, Even The New York Times Knew That The MWP Was Warmer
- Latest From NOAA’s Hottest Year Ever
- Climate Flees The Arctic And Moves To California
- Climate Experts Tell Us That Greenland Is Melting Down At -18C
- There Was Never Any Question That The MWP And LIA Were Real
- Scientists Recycle The Same Climate Crap, Generation After Generation
- 1923 : Radical Change Of Climate – Unheard Of High Temperatures – Glaciers Vanished
- Greenland Was Much Warmer During The MWP
- For Most Of Earth’s History, The Poles Were Very Warm
- The Evidence For The MWP And LIA Was Overwhelming – Long Before Michael Mann Tried To Erase It
- More On The NOAA June Fraud
- More USHCN Raw Temperature Madness
- NOAA Breaks Their Dishonesty Record Two Months In A Row
- At The Peak Of The Melt Season, The Arctic Goes Silent
- Nothing To See Here, Move Along
- Arctic Makes Obscene Gesture Towards Nobel Laureate
- Quick Summary Of NCDC Data Tampering Forensics
- Why Are 1936 Morning Stations Warmer Than The Afternoon Stations?
- TOBS Update: Something Seriously Wrong At USHCN
- Aggie Joke Update
- Shock News : NCDC Temperatures Warming Much Faster Than Satellite Temperatures
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006