Bruce Willis says he’s against new gun control laws that could infringe on Second Amendment rights. The “Die Hard” star also dismisses any link between Hollywood shootouts and real-life gun violence.
“I think that you can’t start to pick apart anything out of the Bill of Rights without thinking that it’s all going to become undone,” Willis told The Associated Press in a recent interview while promoting his latest film, “A Good Day To Die Hard.” ”If you take one out or change one law, then why wouldn’t they take all your rights away from you?”
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
- Just Wrap Theirs In A Pretty Pink Plastic Package
- The Government Prophecy Drought
- The 1994 Nobel Peace Prize
- The 2007 Nobel Peace Prize
- The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize
- Obama Tipping Point : Even Eugene Robinson Is Outraged