I think anyone who is a realist will say that the planet… we’re on a trajectory to creating a planet that is a science fiction nightmare. I would urge you to read Bill McKibben’s article in Rolling Stone on the arithmetic behind global warming.
It’s one of the best articles ever done. It simplifies it. One of the principal points he makes is that two degrees is what all scientists agree is the maximum we can endure for a world that is roughly recognizsable.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Another Video From ICCC 2014
- Shock News : Andy Revkin Says We Face Endless Summer
- Global Warming In Maryland
- Climate Scientists Vs. Actual Scientists
- CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify Any Climate Denier
- Does The Arctic Need To Be Prosecuted?
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
- Refusal To Think
- Conspiracy For Dummies
- Data Tampering With Sea Level
- Shock News : Deranged Blogger Was Correct
- How Quickly They Grow Up
- Coldest July 25 On Record In Westminster, Maryland
- July 22 Global Sea Ice Area Above Normal
- Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer Decadal Maximum
- NASA’s Finest Are Climate Skeptics
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
tom0mason on First They Came … Jason Calley on Does The Arctic Need To Be… tom0mason on Does The Arctic Need To Be… vuurklip on Climate Scientists Vs. Actual… mjc on Does The Arctic Need To Be… Bill on Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Post… mjc on CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify A… R. de Haan on Another Video From ICCC 2… R. de Haan on Another Video From ICCC 2… Bill on Does The Arctic Need To Be…