I think anyone who is a realist will say that the planet… we’re on a trajectory to creating a planet that is a science fiction nightmare. I would urge you to read Bill McKibben’s article in Rolling Stone on the arithmetic behind global warming.
It’s one of the best articles ever done. It simplifies it. One of the principal points he makes is that two degrees is what all scientists agree is the maximum we can endure for a world that is roughly recognizsable.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Setting Up A Crayola Fund For NCDC
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
- Settled Science Update
- Visualizing The Extreme Climate Fraud At NCDC
- A Day At The North Pole
- Climate Buffoon Of The Day
- Why Does Humidity Keep Daytime Temperatures Down In The Summer?
- We’ve Come A Long Way, Baby
- Heroes From The 1960′s