Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
Andy DC on A New Moron Of The Day! Andy DC on Union Of Concerned Scientists… BallBounces on Maryland – The Progressi… BallBounces on Maryland – The Progressi… Truthseeker on Maryland – The Progressi… omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… philjourdan on Maryland – The Progressi… nielszoo on Maryland – The Progressi… Eliza on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Tel on New Voting Machine Application…
Daily Archives: February 7, 2013
about 77 percent of households will pay a larger share of income to the federal government this year, according to the center’s analysis. The tax this year will increase by two percentage points, to 6.2 percent from 4.2 percent, on … Continue reading
The LAPD are so desperate to kill this person that they are willing to take multiple head shots from the rear at anybody driving a dark colored truck. I know I will be villified by the LAPD and the media. … Continue reading
Assault weapons that can fire numerous times in seconds are designed for only one thing: killing large numbers of people. The military and law enforcement officers need that ability; ordinary law-abiding citizens do not. Sheriffs vs feds | The Salt … Continue reading
Michael Moore is actually starting to get a clue. Michael Moore asks citizens to stand up to Obama on civil liberties issue Moore supporting activists who have mounted a case against the Obama administration seeking change to ‘dangerous’ NDAA law … Continue reading
Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop – latimes.com
McKitten is facing a couple feet of snow this week. He has the perfect opportunity to prove to the world that he can tweet from his windmill.
We don’t think about the Pikas often enough. Climate experts say that just a few minutes of nice weather can kill them.