There is a tremendous amount of moisture streaming up across the (permanent drought) plains now. I got caught in a total whiteout in south Denver last night – it was just about the hardest snow I have ever seen.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
Gail Combs on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Gail Combs on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… rah on Men Are Planning To Destroy Th… Jason Calley on Understanding Ice-Free rah on New York Times Says That Alask… Gail Combs on New York Times Says That Alask… Gail Combs on New York Times Says That Alask… NavarreAggie on How Global Warming Has Persona… rah on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Gail Combs on New York Times Says That Alask…