Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… stevengoddard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… J on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Thomas Englert on A New Moron Of The Day!
Daily Archives: February 10, 2013
Snowfall expected as forecasters predict cold snap will last until March Snowfall will cause disruption across the country, the Met Office has warned, with freezing temperatures expected to last through the half term into March. Snowfall expected as forecasters predict … Continue reading
One theory is that DHS will use a Drone to appear to take out Dorner, everyone will cheer, and then Obama will have the green light to kill Americans on US soil. No body will ever be shown to the public. … Continue reading
Too bad California law won’t let me bring my rifle. LA authorities to offer $1m reward after failure of Christopher Dorner manhunt | World news | guardian.co.uk Whoever gets Dorner will be charged with profiling, sued, and locked up for 20 … Continue reading
During the week before Christmas I was subjected to the horrors of 80 degree weather in Baja California. It was a nightmare to see what global warming can do to a climate, and I am happy to be back in … Continue reading
Mark Twain said: Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. Obama is sick of waiting for Congress to end bad weather, so he has decided to take matters into his own hands. Four years from now … Continue reading
During the 1990s, Clinton was happy to starve half a million Iraqi children to death over Saddam’s WMDs. But as soon as Bush took office, Dems determined that Iraq didn’t have any WMDs. Bush then declared a war on terror, … Continue reading
Last year, the new normal was no snow. This year, the new normal is heavy snow. Every year, the old normal is brain-damaged leftists trying to seize control.