Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
Daily Archives: February 10, 2013
Snowfall expected as forecasters predict cold snap will last until March Snowfall will cause disruption across the country, the Met Office has warned, with freezing temperatures expected to last through the half term into March. Snowfall expected as forecasters predict … Continue reading
One theory is that DHS will use a Drone to appear to take out Dorner, everyone will cheer, and then Obama will have the green light to kill Americans on US soil. No body will ever be shown to the public. … Continue reading
Too bad California law won’t let me bring my rifle. LA authorities to offer $1m reward after failure of Christopher Dorner manhunt | World news | guardian.co.uk Whoever gets Dorner will be charged with profiling, sued, and locked up for 20 … Continue reading
During the week before Christmas I was subjected to the horrors of 80 degree weather in Baja California. It was a nightmare to see what global warming can do to a climate, and I am happy to be back in … Continue reading
Mark Twain said: Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. Obama is sick of waiting for Congress to end bad weather, so he has decided to take matters into his own hands. Four years from now … Continue reading
During the 1990s, Clinton was happy to starve half a million Iraqi children to death over Saddam’s WMDs. But as soon as Bush took office, Dems determined that Iraq didn’t have any WMDs. Bush then declared a war on terror, … Continue reading
Last year, the new normal was no snow. This year, the new normal is heavy snow. Every year, the old normal is brain-damaged leftists trying to seize control.