Palin’s Big Oil infatuation ›
Los Angeles Times
September 24, 2008
Snow is so scarce today that most Virginia children probably don’t own a sled. But neighbors came to our home at Hickory Hill nearly every winter weekend to ride saucers and Flexible Flyers.
In those days, I recall my uncle, President Kennedy, standing erect as he rode a toboggan in his top coat, never faltering until he slid into the boxwood at the bottom of the hill. Once, my father, Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, brought a delegation of visiting Eskimos home from the Justice Department for lunch at our house. They spent the afternoon building a great igloo in the deep snow in our backyard. My brothers and sisters played in the structure for several weeks before it began to melt.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is an environmental lawyer and a professor at Pace University Law School.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Hansen Finally Gets Something Right
- Gavin Doesn’t Understand His Own Data
- Relationship Of Sea Level And Lower Troposphere Temperature Along The Equator
- Peter Gleick Continues His Criminal Activity In California
- More Data Fraud From NASA
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
- NCDC Setting A New Record For Data Fabrication In 2014
- Sea Surface Temperatures In The Northern Hemisphere Are Plummeting
- Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate Fraud At NCDC And The EPA
- Hot Weather in The Midwest Is A Thing Of The Past
tom0mason on Gavin Doesn’t Understand… Richard T. Fowler on Relationship Of Sea Level And… Richard T. Fowler on Relationship Of Sea Level And… daveandrews723 on Gavin Doesn’t Understand… daveandrews723 on Gavin Doesn’t Understand… Edmonton Al on Gavin Doesn’t Understand… stevengoddard on Gavin Doesn’t Understand… daveandrews723 on Gavin Doesn’t Understand… David A on Peter Gleick Continues His Cri… David A on Relationship Of Sea Level And…