Palin’s Big Oil infatuation ›
Los Angeles Times
September 24, 2008
Snow is so scarce today that most Virginia children probably don’t own a sled. But neighbors came to our home at Hickory Hill nearly every winter weekend to ride saucers and Flexible Flyers.
In those days, I recall my uncle, President Kennedy, standing erect as he rode a toboggan in his top coat, never faltering until he slid into the boxwood at the bottom of the hill. Once, my father, Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, brought a delegation of visiting Eskimos home from the Justice Department for lunch at our house. They spent the afternoon building a great igloo in the deep snow in our backyard. My brothers and sisters played in the structure for several weeks before it began to melt.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is an environmental lawyer and a professor at Pace University Law School.
- Without Global Warming, It Would Have Been -33.68 Degrees In Michigan On Tuesday
- Major Archaeological Find In Rome
- Government Says CO2 Will Move Illinois To South Texas
- Philadelphia Warmed Four Degrees From 1830 To 1930
- 78 USHCN Stations In 13 States Set Record Lows On March 3
- Understanding Why Heidi Central Thinks Time Began During The 1970s
- Settled Science Update
- Understanding The Difference Between Climate And Weather
- Arctic Ice Recovery
- Pravda : Hiding The Skeptics For 1,300 Days
- Follow Me On Twitter
- NSIDC Grasping For Bad News – Where There Is None
- Great Lakes Set Another Springtime Record – Lake Ontario Up To 62% Ice Cover
- Can We Have A Scenario D?
- Lack Of Snow In Sochi Proves Global Warming
- Wisconsin Summers Are Much Cooler Than They Were In The Past
- Please, Stop The Stupid
- Joe Romm : Great Lakes Ice Is A Thing Of The Past
- Occupy Venus
- Occupy Climate Science
- WWF Says That Global Warming Will Evaporate The US
- 1986 : Tom Karl Told Congress That Severe Drought Is A Normal Climate Fluctuation In The US
- With Two Cold Nights Ahead, Great Lakes Set Another Spring Ice Cover Record
- Fifteen Years Into Global Cooling, The Team Continues To Maintain Their Scam
- Big Science At The Met Office
darrylb on Nuttercelli Says That Humans A… Mohatdebos on Government Says CO2 Will Move… B.C. on Government Says CO2 Will Move… Sparks on Major Archaeological Find In… RealOldOne2 on 78 USHCN Stations In 13 States… omanuel on Without Global Warming, It Wou… Gail Combs on Major Archaeological Find In… Gail Combs on Government Says CO2 Will Move… Gail Combs on Government Says CO2 Will Move… Sparks on Philadelphia Warmed Four Degre…