Palin’s Big Oil infatuation ›
Los Angeles Times
September 24, 2008
Snow is so scarce today that most Virginia children probably don’t own a sled. But neighbors came to our home at Hickory Hill nearly every winter weekend to ride saucers and Flexible Flyers.
In those days, I recall my uncle, President Kennedy, standing erect as he rode a toboggan in his top coat, never faltering until he slid into the boxwood at the bottom of the hill. Once, my father, Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, brought a delegation of visiting Eskimos home from the Justice Department for lunch at our house. They spent the afternoon building a great igloo in the deep snow in our backyard. My brothers and sisters played in the structure for several weeks before it began to melt.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is an environmental lawyer and a professor at Pace University Law School.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Look What Your SUV Did
- The Official Climate Science Trend Line
- Commies In Cuba
- Antarctic Sea Ice Cooling The Planet
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Continues At Highest Level In Over 10 Years
- Forecasting The Morons
- Supercomputer In A $300 Laptop
- Retreat Of Glaciers In 1939 Revealed Medieval Gold Mines
- “Remarkable Shrinkage” Of Glaciers During Gavin’s Coldest Years Ever
- One Week Since Farrakhan Called For Black People To Murder Police
- Rewriting The Past At The IPCC
- 45 Years Since All Scientists Agreed That Mankind Was Doomed By The Year 2000
- Understanding The Unprecedented Warming Of The 20th Century
- Gavin’s Nature Trick
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues At A Decadal High
- Global Sea Ice Area Is Approaching A Record High For The Date
- If You Can’t Beat Em, Join Em
- Another Busy Day For The President
- Update From Hayhoeville
- 1979 : Experts Warned Of Global Cooling If Antarctic Sea Ice Increased
- Behind The Smokescreen
- Don’t Be Arrogant – Listen To The Experts
- If Only We Had Listened To The Experts In 1986
- An Old Russian Joke In The White House
- 1974 New York Times : Global Cooling Induced Climate Change To Kill Us All
David Bennett Laing on Walt Meier Still Having Diffic… Gail Combs on Arctic Sea Ice Continues At A… philjourdan on Supercomputer In A $300 L… philjourdan on Supercomputer In A $300 L… philjourdan on Walt Meier Still Having Diffic… Kenneth Simmons on Forecasting The Morons Ivan on Commies In Cuba Jack Dale on Arctic Sea Ice Continues At A… Jack Dale on Arctic Sea Ice Continues At A… David Bennett Laing on Walt Meier Still Having Diffic…