Palin’s Big Oil infatuation ›
Los Angeles Times
September 24, 2008
Snow is so scarce today that most Virginia children probably don’t own a sled. But neighbors came to our home at Hickory Hill nearly every winter weekend to ride saucers and Flexible Flyers.
In those days, I recall my uncle, President Kennedy, standing erect as he rode a toboggan in his top coat, never faltering until he slid into the boxwood at the bottom of the hill. Once, my father, Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, brought a delegation of visiting Eskimos home from the Justice Department for lunch at our house. They spent the afternoon building a great igloo in the deep snow in our backyard. My brothers and sisters played in the structure for several weeks before it began to melt.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is an environmental lawyer and a professor at Pace University Law School.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Australian Temperature Record Looks Very Problematic
- Going Down Under [IGNORE THIS]
- McKibben Is No Longer Making Any Attempt To Hide His Communism
- Climate Experts Don’t Understand What A River Is
- I Call BS On The Northwest Passage
- Melt Season Crashes And Burns Early
- Learning How To Fast Track Destroy America – The Barack Obama Way
- Hansen – Lying To Congress For Almost 30 Years
- Over The Past Year, More Than 90% Of Greenland Has Gained Ice
- The Bitter Clingers’ Theme Song
- Shock News : Scientists Surprised To Learn That They Have Been Lying All Along
- Understanding Why They Wanted To Get Rid Of The Blip
- Guardian And Scientists Take Climate Fraud And Stupidity To An Entirely New Level
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Up 66% Over The Past Two Years
- World’s Stupidest Humans Back At It Again
- No Change In Maldives Sea Level For 15 Years
- Frequency Of US 90 Degree Days Plummeting – Second Fewest On Record
- The Most Impressive Hockey Stick
- The Primary Driver Of Climate
- NOAA Data Tampering – Always Worse Than It Seems
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Unchanged For Several Days
- Climate Science Explained In One Simple Graph
- Last Weekend In DC
- Shock News : Arctic Sea Ice Has Grown By 63% Since 2012
- Democrats Take Stupid To An Entirely New Level