Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
Democrats believe that children are permanently traumatized by pink bubble guns in the hands of six year old girls, so they are sending marines with guns to invade South Carolina. This is part of Obama’s Hope To Change Into A Military Dictatorship … Continue reading
On July 10, 1913 the temperature was 134 degrees in California, but by July 14 it had cooled down to a more pleasant 127 degrees. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/050/mwr-050-01-0010.pdf According to scientists on crack crack scientists at NASA, 1913 was one of the coldest years … Continue reading
Last summer NASA reported on the unprecedented Greenland meltdown Satellites See Unprecedented Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Melt “Ice cores from Summit show that melting events of this type occur about once every 150 years on average. With the last one … Continue reading
President Obama is hoping to make the climate colder and snowier. He believes that he can do this by simply ruining the US economy – and sending lots of money to terror sponsoring nations in the middle east. Arab oil … Continue reading
Last winter, the East Coast righteous were angry that climate skeptics had ruined the heavy snows which they remembered from their childhood. This year they are angry that climate skeptics are to blame for heavy snow, which they no longer remember from … Continue reading
h/t to gator69
The snow is getting so deep in southwestern Colorado, that Pine Beetles are in danger of asphyxiating. Hopefully the new Secretary of the Interior will quickly declare them to be an endangered species. 2-11-13.jpg (700×525)