Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Illinois Two Coldest July’s Have Been In The Past Five Years
- Great Forecasting Moments At The Met Office
- 40 Years Later, Hope Springs Eternal
- Criminal Science Update
- No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Extent Over The Past Two Days
- Just Like In That Movie …
- Frequency Of Hot Days In The Midwest Plummeting And Lowest On Record
- Midwest US Having Its Coldest Year On Record
- GIStemp – who needs Antarctic data or temps near ice.
- Before Michael Mann Erased It, Even The New York Times Knew That The MWP Was Warmer
- Latest From NOAA’s Hottest Year Ever
- Climate Flees The Arctic And Moves To California
- Climate Experts Tell Us That Greenland Is Melting Down At -18C
- There Was Never Any Question That The MWP And LIA Were Real
- Scientists Recycle The Same Climate Crap, Generation After Generation
- 1923 : Radical Change Of Climate – Unheard Of High Temperatures – Glaciers Vanished
- Greenland Was Much Warmer During The MWP
- For Most Of Earth’s History, The Poles Were Very Warm
- The Evidence For The MWP And LIA Was Overwhelming – Long Before Michael Mann Tried To Erase It
- More On The NOAA June Fraud
- More USHCN Raw Temperature Madness
- NOAA Breaks Their Dishonesty Record Two Months In A Row
- At The Peak Of The Melt Season, The Arctic Goes Silent
- Nothing To See Here, Move Along
- Arctic Makes Obscene Gesture Towards Nobel Laureate
Morgan on Criminal Science Update Morgan on Criminal Science Update Andy Oz on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… diogenese2 on Criminal Science Update noweverythingworks on Great Forecasting Moments At T… Andy on No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Ex… Andy on Great Forecasting Moments At T… njsnowfan on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… Dave N on Criminal Science Update Password protected on Illinois Two Coldest July…
Daily Archives: February 12, 2013
When Hillary landed under fire in Bosnia and had to run to shelter, it turns out that her helicopter actually landed in the middle of a skeet shooting competition. Obama’s passion for skeet shooting has taken him all over the planet, and to … Continue reading
A simple misunderstanding. It turns out that Obama was actually target shooting. That was why he was holding the shotgun horizontally.
They are about to finish off Droner. Everyone will cheer and be happy that the monster is dead. The last thing LAPD wants is him in court.
Fort Hood Hero Says President Obama ‘Betrayed’ Her, Other Victims Three years after the White House arranged a hero’s welcome at the State of the Union address for the Fort Hood police sergeant and her partner who stopped the deadly … Continue reading
Viewers of Fox News — a network often criticized for its climate change coverage — may soon be confronted with the message that “Exxon Hates Your Children.” According to a press release from its creators, the ad will reportedly air … Continue reading
Someone made a comment earlier which got me thinking. The armed SWAT team member who stood outside Sandy Hook Elementary during the massacre, was probably there to shoot Lanza if he tried to leave. That way he could make sure that Lanza … Continue reading
North Korea nuclear test branded ‘serious threat’ to US The US defence secretary said the US must be prepared to “deal with” North Korea’s threat North Korean military ambitions are a “serious threat” to the US, outgoing Pentagon chief Leon … Continue reading
5 things to watch in Obama’s State of the Union – CNN.com After a long painful hiatus, the Champions league is finally starting back up. I will be watching Celtic vs. Juventus tonight. European football is honest, compared to Obama’s rhetoric.
President Obama will tell the nation tonight that he is taking charge of Earth’s future weather, and is no longer waiting for Congress to accept this responsibility. I plan to submit a petition of essential weather requirements which the President needs to achieve. Here … Continue reading
TSA and DHS have begun their crackdown on six year old girls with pink bubble guns, and travelers with peanut butter. An Arizona man who was arrested at the behest of the TSA, following a wisecrack over a jar of peanut butter is suing the federal … Continue reading